Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 54 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Which state tourism has recently (August 2016) organised a ‘Freedom Ride’?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
2. The world’s tallest girder rail bridge will come up in which of the following states of India?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
E. Jammu and Kashmir
3. In the presence of Bangladesh railway minister, the Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu recently flagged off the Tripura Sundari Express which will run between Agartala and __
4. ONICRA’ is a leading _
A. White Label ATM Operator
B. Credit and performance rating agency
C. Asset Reconstruction Company
D. Asset Management Company
E. None of these
5. The ‘Hopman Cup’ is associated with the game of __
6. IOM’s stated mission is to promote humane and orderly migration by providing services and advice to governments and migrants. What does IOM stand for?
A. International Organisation for Migration
B. International Organisation for Maritime
C. Interstate Organisation for Maritime
D. Interstate for Organisation for Migration
E. Institute for Organisation for Migration
7. Which of the following is an autobiography of lawn tennis star Sania Mirza?
B. Playing It My Way
C. The Test of My Life
D. Ace Against Odds
E. Straight from the Heart: An Autobiography
8. The ‘Sultan Azlan Shah Cup’ is related to the game of _
9. Kananur Lokesh Rahul, commonly known as KL Rahul, is related to which of the following sports?
10. The sportsperson who has won overall 23 gold medals in four Olympic is __
B. Paavo Nurmi
C. Mark Spitz
D. Usain Bolt
E. Michael Phelps
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!