Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 80 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Which city of India has recently been declared as the cleanest city as per the Swachh Bharat Survey?
2. Recently UNESCO accorded India’s first world heritage City to which of the following cities in India?
3. The Salar Jung Museum is an art ,museum is located in _.
B. Tamil Nadu
C. West Bengal
E. Madhya Pradesh
4. In May 2018, India dragged the US to the World Trade Organisation’s dispute settlement mechanism over the imposition of import duties on _.
A. crude oil
B. steel & aluminium
D. electronics product
5. The Union Minister ‘Harsh Vardhan’ has launched a first-ever Industry-Academia mission ‘National Biopharma Mission’. What is the objective of the ‘National Biopharma Mission’?
A. To accelerate biopharmaceutical development in India
B. To understand the potential of wind energy in different parts of India.
C. To promote bamboo production and the manufacturing of items
D. To develop rural areas by providing economic, social and physical infrastructure facilities
E. None of these
6. What is the maximum insurance cover per family under Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission?
A. Rs. 1 lakh
B. Rs. 3 lakh
C. Rs. 2 lakh
D. Rs. 5 lakh
E. Rs. 4 lakh
7. Sai Praneeth is associated with which of the following sport?
8. India had signed an Open Skies agreement with which country which will allow designated airlines of both signatory countries to operate freely?
9. Pitch Black Exercise is an air exercise between
A. India and Japan
B. India and France
C. India and Nepal
D. India and USA
E. India and Australia
10. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the first ever All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA). It is being set at which of the following city?
B. New Delhi
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
E. None of these
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!