Soon, the SSC CPO Answer Key 2022 will be provided. The preliminary answer key will be availed first. After reviewing the applicants’ concerns posted on the official website of the organization in charge of administering the exam, the SSC CPO final answer key will be made public. Candidates can to visit our website frequently for the most recent SSC CPO 2022 Answer Key information.
- Prior to that, candidates should be well-versed with the process of downloading the SSC CPO examination’s answer key.
- To give you an idea of the minimum score needed to advance, we have included the cut-off from prior years in this post. Additionally, we covered the numerous variables that could affect how much the SSC CPO Cut off marks fluctuate from year to year.
- Additionally, candidates will be aware of how to calculate their scores as well as how to notify the exam’s organizing committee of any mistakes in the official SSC CPO Exam answer key.
How to Download SSC CPO Final Answer Key?
Candidates can check the SSC CPO Answer Key by following the below-mentioned steps. The candidates must note that the answer key link will be active once released by the SSC on their official website.
Step 1: Visit the above provided direct link to apply online.
Step 2: Enter your Roll number and Password.
Step 3: Click on “Login”.
Step 4: The account dashboard will appear and candidates can download their answer key, question paper, response sheet by clicking on the appropriate link.
SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police – Tentative Answer Key 2022
The SSC has released the tentative answer key for the sub inspector in Delhi police exam will be updated soon.
Download Tentative SSC Delhi Police SI Paper II Answer Key 2021
Through the SSC CPO test, the commission will select both male and female candidates from open and departmental candidates towards the Delhi Police services. Along with Delhi Police Services, the commission also uses the same written test for selecting candidates towards CISF, and CAPF. After each stage of the written test, the commission will upload the answer key of the same along with the candidate’s response sheet. Candidate can thus download the Delhi Police SI Answer key for their future use. Selected candidates can have an in-hand salary of around Rs. 44000/ in the initial stages of the service.
Delhi Police SI Answer Key 2022
As the SSC has released the Answer key of Paper 2, the candidates can download the answer key and raise objections if any. After each stage of written examination, the Staff Selection Commission will upload the Answer key for candidates scrutiny. After the initial publish, candidates can cross-check their responses and the answers provided by the commission. If you find any differences in the answers, you can report that. But for each report, you have to pay Rs. 100 to the commission. After solving the complaints, SSC will republish the final answer key. To check your Delhi Police SI Answer key, follow the below-given steps:
Steps to download Delhi Police SI Answer Key
- Visit the SSC Official website, Click Here.
- Click on the pdf file, Click Here to check your SSC CPO Answer Key 2022.
- On the newly opened pdf, you can find a link to check your Delhi Police SI answer key.
- On the newly pop up window, enter your login credentials, and you can find your response sheet.
- You can find your login credentials (username and password) in your registered email.
- Click on the save as pdf, to download the response sheet for future use. The Response Sheets will not be available after the specified time limit.
- Most probably the window will be open for 20 days from the date of publication.
After resolving the complaints raised by the candidates the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the final key is published, the commission will not entertain any sorts of complaints regarding the answer key. So make sure to report any discrepancies during the time of initial stages itself. SSC exams are highly competitive and even a single answer can decide your future towards the final rank list.
Click here to Download the Delhi Police SI Answer Key 2021
How to Challenge the Answer Key?
The candidates can raise objections if any error found in the answer key. The applicants who plan to raise objections are obliged to pay the fees of 100 rupees for the submission.
- The objection or challenging any answer can be made in the official website
- The candidates must have a thorough knowledge about the answer and the error
- The applicant is supposed to bring forward valid statements and proof to support their argument
- Once, the argument is verified, if authentic, the answer key will be considered and modified
Click here to Challenge the Answer Key
Delhi Police SI 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector 2020 recruitment cycle are as given below:
- Notification Date: June 17, 2020
- Application Period: June 17, 2020, to July 16, 2020
- Last Date for application: July 16, 2020
- Online fee payment last date: July 18, 2020
- Last date for making fee payment (Offline): July 20, 2020
- Paper 1 (Prelims) written examination: September 29, 2020, to October 05, 2020
- Paper 2 (Descriptive exam) written examination: March 01, 2021- Postponed to July 12, 2021
Attempt our free weekly current affairs mock tests
Delhi Police SI Vacancy
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||340 Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & II)|
|Exam Date||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): November 2022
Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): –/–/2022
|Application Submission Date||10/08/2022 To 30/08/2022|
Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Selection Pattern
The Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Executive posts selection process involves the following stages of screening:
- Preliminary Written examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Descriptive Test
- Medical Examination, and
- Document Verification
Let’s have a look at the written exam pattern for the Delhi Police SI selection.
Preliminary Examination Pattern
|Paper 01||Subject||Mode of Exam||Exam Duration||Maximum Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Computer based-Objective type||02 hours||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Total: 200 marks|
- For each wrong answers, there will be a deduction of .25 marks from the scored marks.
Attempt our free Quantitative Aptitude mock tests
Delhi Police SI Descriptive Paper
|Subject||Mode||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English language and Comprehension||Objective||2 hours||200||200 Marks|
Attempt free English Grammer Sectional Mock Tests
Good Luck to all the aspirants who wish to apply for the Delhi Police SI job position. We will give you the relevant updates from time to time. Stay Tuned and Keep Learning!
Discussion about this post