Each year, ssc conducts CPO examinations to identify vacancies for Delhi Police Deputy Inspector, CAPF (Central Armed Police Force) Deputy Inspector and CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) Deputy Inspector. ) occupy. Due to the high degree of competition, the SSC CPO curriculum should be followed to increase your chances of selection. Cracking SSC CPO Prelims is easy if you prepare correctly. When preparing for the SSC CPO Paper I exam, the sheer syllabus can make you feel stuck or confused. To help you out, we offer the SSC CPO Studyplan.
Subscribe Entri to ace your preparation for Delhi Police examination.
Delhi Police SI Study Plan 2022
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 8 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for Delhi Police SI examination
1) 30 days study plan
2) An overview on the exam pattern
3) A thorough knowledge on the syllabus of the exam is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam.
4) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation. Free video tutorials by ENTRI for better preparation of exams
5) Tips to prepare well for the examination.
6) How to take mock test appropriately and access to free mock test by ENTRI
8) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
Delhi Police SI 30 Days Study Plan 2022
|Day||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||English language|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Indian geography and current affairs||Subject-Verb Agreement|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs||Verb|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs||Adverb|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||National economy and current affairs||Error Correction|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Sports affairs||Unseen pasaages|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Scientific updates||Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Indian constitution and affairs||Idioms|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Static GK||Tenses|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||National affairs||Synonym and antonyms|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Important dates||Sentence/ Para Completion|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Important books and authors||Para jumbles|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||List of countries, capitals and currencies||Sentence rearrangement|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||List of national parks in India||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||Important Awards||cloze test|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Important people||Vocabulary|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||List of invention and discoveries||Grammar|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Current affairs- India||Grammar|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||International current affairs||Revision|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||List of invention and discoveries||Revision|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Static GK||Practice quiz on odd sentence out|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Static GK revision||Practice quiz on theme detection|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt Static GK Quiz
|Practice quiz on homonyms|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- National||practice quiz on word replacement|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- International||Practice quiz on word association|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Prepare Study notes||Practice quiz on reading comprehension|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||prepare revision notes – Static GK||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 28||Revision||Revision||Prepare revision notes – Current affairs||Revision|
|Day 29||Revision||Revision||Attempt mock test||Revision|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Things to Keep in Mind while Following SSC CPO Study Plan
- Read the newspaper daily in the English language. This will benefit you in two ways. You will be aware of the daily current affairs news & simultaneously your vocabulary & reading speed will also improve.
- Once you are clear with the basics & cover the topics then start taking the mock test. Daily attend 1 Mock Test & analyze your performance.
- Attend short quizzes after you have completed one topic. Remember the more you practice & attend mini-quizzes your speed will also increase. Here we have compiled the subject-wise quizzes for SSC CPO preparation.
- At the end of each week, you have to try to gain the marks as mentioned in the SSC CPO Study Schedule.
- Don’t get depressed if you score fewer marks. Keep practicing in your weak areas & you will surely get good marks.
SSC CPO 2022 Exam Pattern Paper I
The time duration of Paper I is 2 hours and it will test you on four sections viz. General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and English Comprehension.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 marks||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||50 marks|
|English Comprehension (EC)||50 marks|
Subjects included in the Delhi Police SI exam
As we prepare the study plan it is very important to be well acquainted with the examination pattern to make the best schedule based on the subjects and marks allotted to each paper. If the topics and the question pattern is known in advance it will help the candidate in segregating the topics based on its importance.
The Delhi Police examination comprises of the following phases.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Delhi Police SI Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||Subject||Mode||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Computer based-Objective type||2 hours||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Total Marks :200|
Delhi Police SI Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Mode||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English language & Comprehension||Objective||2 hours||200||200|
- Questions asked will be bilingual,e. in both Hindi and English.
- Each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
Topics included in the exam- Delhi Police SI Exam Syllabus 2022
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Knowledge & Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Coding Decoding||Geography||Ratio Proportions||Error detection|
|Series||Science & Technology||Simplification||Cloze test|
|Order Ranking||Books and Authors||Algebra||Reading comprehensions|
|Direction & Distances||Economy||Profit and Loss||Grammar sections|
|Missing numbers||National & international Affairs||Percentage &Average|
|Alphabet or word test||International Organisations||Data Interpretations|
|Venn diagram||Current events||Time and work|
|Puzzles||Speed, Time and Distance|
|Non- verbal reasoning||Simple Interest|
Delhi Police SI Study Materials 2022 – Download PDF
Check the below documents for study materials
Delhi Police SI English Language Study Materials
- Basic grammar rules on preposition
- Essay writing tips for English descriptive paper
- Weekly English vocabulary – June 25
- Weekly English vocabulary – June 18
- Weekly English vocabulary – June 11
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- Daily practice English Quiz
Delhi Police SI Quantitative Aptitude Study Materials
- Delhi Police SI Math study material
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the preparation.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Knowledge & Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for Delhi Police SI Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
Video tutorial on weekly current affairs in English. Subscribe for the Entri YouTube channel to receive notifications when videos are uploaded.
Tips to prepare well for the examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the SSC CPO Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
FREE Mock Test by ENTRI
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
Delhi Police SI Mock Questions:
- Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
2. What is the base year for measuring inflation at wholesale Prices Index (WPI) in India?
3. Select the option in which the numbers share the same relationship as that shared by
the given pair of numbers. 76 : 171
- 28 : 63
- 24 : 39
- 62 : 135
- 52 : 115
Start your preparation today itself & ace your Delhi Police SI Exam 2022!
Discussion about this post