The Staff Selection Commission has postponed the notified date of Delhi Police SI Exam. The initial exam date was 12 July 2021. The scheduled date are currently postponed. The revised dates will be soon released. Make sure to visit this site again to know the postponed dates and further details regarding the SSC Delhi Police SI Exam.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI) post 2021 recruitment notification will be out soon! In the previous year, the notification was released on 17th June 2020 in the official website of SSC. The selection procedure is entrusted to the Central Police Organization (CPO). Along with the SI post SSC released recruitment notification to the CAPF post too. This article makes a clear idea of the Delhi Police SI Exam Date 2021.
Delhi Police SI Exam Date 2021: Important Dates
The interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website of Staff Selection Commission as and when the recruitment notification is officially out. In the previous year, the aspirants submitted their application from 17th June 2020 to 16th July 2020 under the category of SSC CPO. The recruitment was conducted from 29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020. The examination will be organized as online exam at different Exam centres across the state.
As the latest official recruitment notification is not yet out, let us look into the details of the important dates of the Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2020
|Delhi Police SI Exam: Overview|
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|SSC CPO Notification Date 2020||17th June 2020|
|SSC CPO Application Form Start Date||17th June 2020|
|SSC CPO Apply Online Last Date||16th July 2020|
|SSC CPO Fee Last Date||18th July 2020|
|SSC CPO Last Date for Generating Challan||20th July 2020|
|SSC CPO Offline Fee Last Date (Challan)||22nd July 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Admit Card Download Date||15 days prior to the exam date (tentatively)|
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2020 (Paper 1)||23rd November to 26th November 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Result||26th February 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper 2 Admit Card Download Date||15 days prior to the exam date (tentatively)|
|SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam Date 2020||Postponed|
How to Apply Online SSC CPO 2021?
The applicants are required to read the notice issued by the authority before applying to the post. There are some instructions and information regarding the application procedure, selection procedure and job position. The candidates are supposed to fill the SSC CPO Delhi Police SI 2021 application form through online with full of concentration and focus. Any simple mistake can lead to the rejection of application without any notice. The applicants should kept their important documents in the nearby area to ease the application submission.
To fill the Delhi Police Sub-Inspector 2021 application form online, please follow the steps given below:
- The candidates are required to register themselves first at the official website of SSC CPO.
- Click on the apply link for SSC CPO 2021 posts.
- Read out the instructions thoroughly and start filling out the application form.
- Fill all the information in the space provided.
- The applicants have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the mentioned format.
- Before submitting the application form, cross check all the details that are entered in the post.
- The last step is payment; pay the requisite fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets, etc.
- And take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Application Fee of Delhi Police SI 2021
The SSC CPO application fees for various reservation categories are different. The application fee can be paid online as well as offline by generating Challan. In the following table you can check out the category-wise SSC CPO application fee:
Delhi Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility of an applicant is checked through different factors like: nationality, educational qualification, age limit, medical standards and physical measurement test, physical endurance test, etc. The candidates those who fulfills the first three factors will be selected for Preliminary Written Examination. After that all the physical tests will be conducted.
Educational Qualification for Delhi Police SI
- There are no special eligibility criteria to be eligible for SSC CPO recruitment exam. You just need Graduation degree in any discipline from an authorized University or any equivalent degree recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 1-August-2019.
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: Male candidates must have a valid Driving License (D/L) for LMV (Car & Motorcycle) as on the date fixed for PET (Physical Endurance and Standard Tests), otherwise, you will not be allowed to undergo PET. However, Driving License is not mandatory at the time of filing an application form.
Age Limit for Delhi Police SI
- 20 years is the minimum age limit.
- 25 years is the maximum age limit as on 01.08.2019
Entri wishes good luck to all the aspirants. Learn with Entri app and prepare with study materials like video classes, notes, previous year question papers, etc. Attempt mock tests of each subjects and analyze your scores too.