Staff Selection Commission usually conducts the recruitment exams for the Delhi Police SI posts. The latest notification was released on 17th June 2020 and the selection process is now concluded. Therefore, a new recruitment notification is expected to be out soon. The post is classified as Group C with Level 6 pay-scale of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-. Any graduate between 20-25 years can apply. Aspirants can start the preparation for Paper I CBT and practice the mock tests to improve the scores. Download latest pattern practice set PDF for Delhi Police SI. Also attempt free online Delhi Police SI Mock Test.
Delhi Police SI Online Mock Test by Entri
The Paper I CBT consists of four papers:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Paper-II of the CBT is a descriptive exam and the subject is-English language and Comprehension.
We will provide you with a quick mock test including questions from all of the above papers. Let us now practice a quick mock test to help you prepare for the Delhi Police SI Exam 2021. Here you go!
1. Choose the correctly spelled word:
2. Demography is the study of:
C) Animal behavior
D) Population growth
3. A speech made to oneself
4. Select the correct alternative from the given option: This is the time that you need to _________all your strength.
5. The one word for ” something that deviates from what is standard”:
6. The son of Bimbisara who killed him and ceased the throne
7. Which among the three parallel ranges of Himalayas is known as the Greater Himalayas?
8. The Election Commission of India is Not concerned with the elections of/to the:
B) Vice President
C) Panchayats and Municipalities in the State
D) All the above
9. The state which has the highest percentage of literate unemployed in India
A) Andhra Pradesh
10. Which among the following games was previously known as Mintonette?
11. Find the missing term
B3D, C6I, D10P, …………..
12. It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2010?
13. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
14. If the word EARTH can be written as QPMZS in a code language. Then how HEART is written in the same code language?
15. The question consists of a pair of words, followed by four pairs of words. Choose the pair that represents the same relationship to the one expressed in the original pair of words.
A) Neat: Considerate
B) Towering: Cringing
C) Rapid: Plodding
D) Exhausted: Tired
16. Find the next number:
58, 52, 46, 40, 34, …….
17. 1 1/3 + 2 1/6 – 3 1/9= 1÷?
A) 2 4/7
B) 5 2/7
18. The smallest number among the following numbers
2250, 3150, 5100, and 4200 is
19. If sinx + cosecx = 2, then value of sin10 x + cosec10x is
20. The ratio of the number of boys and girls ina school is 3:2. If 20% of the boys and 25% of the girls are scholarship holders, the percentage of the students who are not scholarship holders is
21. Which state government has launched “Indira Rasoi Yojana”?
22. Name the chief minister who has inaugurated the compressed biogas plant?
A) Shivaraj Singh Chouhan
B) K. Palaniswami
C) Trivendra Singh Rawat
D) Yogi Adityanath
23. World Hydrography Day is celebrated on
A) 20 June
B) 15 June
C) 21 June
D) 22 June
24. Which version of the National Testing Practice App has recently been launched by the National Testing Agency?
25. Author of the book ” Legend of Suheldev”.
A) Amitosh Srivatava
B) Amish Tripathi
C) Tushar Mehta
D) Deepak Malhotra
Click here to download the free practice test PDF:
Importance of Delhi Police SI Mock Tests
As all of the aspirants are already aware, only by constant practice you can ace any competitive exam. SO, when it comes to a highly competitive exam like Delhi Police SI Exam, then you must sweat it out completely and work hard for success. Throughout your journey, you will have Entri by your side to help you with hundreds of mock tests, practice quizzes, daily rank boosters and what not! So, make the most out of the available mock tests in Entri and start learning today itself!
Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your rank in the upcoming SSC-CAPF- Police SI examinations. Entri is the best online platform to start your preparations. Freely download Entri and subscribe to the Banking course. It is very easy to access the course contents and practice the mock tests and previous question papers. Also, avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs, subject-wise notes, vocabulary, and sectional quizzes.