The Staff Selection Commission the recruitment organization for the Delhi Police hires eligible male and female graduates to the service through open recruitment. Periodically the commission conducts the SSC CPO recruitment and based on candidates performance in various stages of the screening process they get hired to Delhi Police or other central police services. The first stage of screening is a 02-hour long Computer Based Test, and candidates must score high marks in this test to participate in the Physical Tests. To aid your preparations for the CBT, here we are discussing the previous year Delhi Police SI exam analysis with questions, topics and difficulty levels.
Delhi Police SI Exam Analysis 2021
The Delhi Police SI screening process has:
- Preliminary Stage Computer Based Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Descriptive Test
- Medical Examination, and
- Document Verification
The exam pattern for the preliminary Stage CBT is:
|Part||Subject||Mode of Exam||Exam Duration||Maximum Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||Computer based-Objective type||02 hours||50||50|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||50||50|
|Total: 200 marks|
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CPO or the Delhi Police SI Exam across two shifts around the country. The shift timings are:
|Shift 1||09:30 AM||10:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 2||02:30 PM||3:00 PM||5:00 PM|
Since the Delhi Police 2021 preliminary exam is yet to complete the given exam analysis is based on the preliminary exam conducted in November 2020.
|English Language and Reading Comprehension||41-42||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||43-46||Easy to Moderate|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||33-38||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||150 to 157||Moderate|
|Sentence Improvement||3-4||Easy to Moderate|
|One-word Substitution||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||8||Easy to Moderate|
|Fill in the Blanks/ Cloze Test||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Idioms and Phrases||4-5||Easy to Moderate|
|Active Voice and Indirect Speech||3||Easy to Moderate|
|Miscellaneous||4-5||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||50||Easy to Moderate|
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
|Paper-cutting and folding||4||Moderate|
|Embedded figures||2 to 3||Easy to Moderate|
|Counting of figure/ Missing number||3 to 4||Easy to Moderate|
|Analogy||2 to 3||Moderate|
|Arithmetic Reasoning||3 to 5||Moderate|
|Number and word Series||4||Moderate|
|Classification||2 to 3||Moderate to Difficult|
|Coding decoding||4 to 5||Moderate to Difficult|
|Distance direction test||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Mirror Image||3 to 4||Easy|
|Venn diagram||1 to 3||Moderate to Difficult|
|Figure series||1 to 2||Moderate|
|Mathematical Operators||1 to 2||Easy to Moderate|
|Miscellaneous||3 to 4||Easy-Moderate|
|Total||50||Easy to Moderate|
Delhi Police SI Exam Analysis: Numerical Ability
|Topics||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Average||2 to 3||Moderate|
|Time and Work||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Boats and Streams||1 to 2||Easy to Moderate|
|Remainder and Divisibility||1 to 2||Easy to Moderate|
|Geometry||5 to 6||Easy to Moderate|
|Trigonometry||4||Easy to Moderate|
|Heights and Distances||2||Easy-Moderate|
|LCM and HCF||1||Easy-Moderate|
|Pipes and Cistern||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit, Loss & Discount||3 to 4||Moderate-Difficult|
|Simplification||2 to 3||Easy-Moderate|
|Speed, time and distance||2 to 3||Moderate-Difficult|
General Awareness and Current Affairs
Some of the questions asked in the General Awareness section across various shifts are:
- Who is the Minister of external affairs?
- Who is the new Union health minister?
- The dam over the river Krishna.
- Full-Form of IFSC in banking terms.
- The first recipient of the Jhnanpeeth Award.
- When did India become a permanent member of the SCO?
- Article on 280 of the Indian constitution is related to which of the public organization?
- Which is the World’s biggest Delta:
- Who won the 2019 Nobel Prize in the medical field?
- The World Environment Day:
- OPEC Headquater- Vienna
- UN Establishment Year- 1945
- Author of the book “An Era of Darkness”- Shashi Tharoor
- What is the expanded form of GNP – Gross National Product
- Article 24 in the Indian constitution is related to which of the following Fundamental Rights?
- Who is the chief minister of Gujarat? Vijay Rupani
- Who is the current governor of Maharashtra? Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- The famous dance form Matki is related to which Indian state? Madhya Pradesh
- Which dynasty made the famous Viklunta Perumal Temple?- Pallavas Dynasty
- Article 323 in the Indian constitution is related to which organization/ department?
- Who is the 24th Reserve Bank of India Governor?
- The Indian government implemented GST on:
- Who was the governor-general during the India Pakistan partition?
- Which cricketer is ranked at first place in the ODI form of Cricket?
- How many members are in Rajya Sabha?
- When is National Sports day is celebrated?
- When was India’s Mars Orbiter was launched?
- Which has the highest storage capacity which can be read and write?
Download Entri, to access more previous year questions, video lessons exam updates, current affairs capsules, PDF materials, etc. You can now get free access to hundreds of mock tests and study materials to score high marks in the Delhi Police SI exam as well as other Staff Selection Commission and State PSC’s exams.