Table of Contents
The Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination notification and admit card are yet to be released officially by the conducting authority. Meanwhile, candidates aspiring to secure good scores for the examination have begun the preparation seeking for the Probationary Officer position. Candidates attending the exam need to download the Admit Card mandatory for them to attempt the examination.
The following article gives detailed information on the overview of the examination and the steps to download the admit card.
Dena Bank PO 2022: Overview
The overview of the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination is as follows:
|1||Conducting Authority||Dena Bank|
|2||Post Name||Probationary officer (PO)|
|3||Release of notification||May 2022|
|3||Admit Card||To be announced|
|4||Date of Examination||To be announced|
|5||Final Result||To be announced|
Dena Bank PO 2022: Admit Card
The admit card for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination will be soon released by the conducting authority. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website once it is released.
Steps to Download Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit Card
The Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit card shows the important details of the applicant, registration ID or assigned roll number, and center of examination for the candidates appearing for the examination. Admit Card is mandatory for the candidate to enter the examination hall. The candidates can download the admit card from the link provided. Following are the steps to download the Dena Bank PO 2022, Admit Card:
- Visit the Dena Bank official website: www.denabank.com
- Scroll down to find the ‘Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2022’ link.
- On clicking the link, the login page appears.
- Using the login credentials, fill up the details including roll number, username, and password.
- Click the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, the Admit Card appears on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of the same.
Documents required along with Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit Card
Candidates attending the Dena Bank PO Exam 2022 must know that along with the PO exam admit card, they must carry a few other important documents to the examination hall as well. The required documents to be carried along with the Dena Bank PO 2022 admit card to the examination hall are as follows:
- Three passport-size photographs same as printed on the Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit Card
- Copy of the Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit card
- Valid photo identification proof that will be checked and signed by the invigilator. Also, candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and Dena Bank PO 2022 Admit Card are similar.
The photo ID proof can be any of the below:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport/ Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Details on the Admit Card
The applicants willing to appear for the Dena Bank PO 2022 exam must check the details mentioned on the Dena Bank PO Call Letter before downloading with details like a correct and clear photograph, signature, and other details. Candidates who download the Dena Bank PO 2022 admit card should find the following information mentioned
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of Examination
- Name and address of examination center
- Time Duration of the examination
- Stage and Medium of Question Paper
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials, and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as help you become confident in scoring well for your examination.