Table of Contents
ESIC or The Employee State Insurance Corporation UDC enrollment 2022 notification has been let out on the official website of ESIC for UPD or Upper Divisional Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff or MTS, and Stenographer recruitment. ESIC UDC apply online form was made available from 15th Jan 2022 onwards as per the ESIC UDC employment notification 2022.
A total of 3882 vacancies have been declared under ESIC enrollment 2022.The interested aspirants should go through the region-wise detailed notification and the vacancies from the official website before applying for the 3882 posts under ESIC Notification 2022. The ESIC online application process has already began. The last date to apply online for ESIC UDC 2022 is 15th February 2022. In this article we will discuss ESIC UDC Apply Online.
ESIC USD 2022 Apply Online Form
The application process for ESIC USD 2022 has started on the official website from 15th January 2022 onwards. The last date for online registration will be 15th February 2022. The aspirants are advised to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 as early as possible to avoid last-minute technical faults.
ESIC UDC 2022 Important Dates
|Notification let out||28th December 2021|
|Online Application Registration Begins||15th January 2022|
|Online Application Registration Ends||15th February 2022|
|Admit Card Release||To be announced|
|UDC 2022 Phase-I Exam Date||19th March 2022|
|UDC 2022 Phase-II Exam Date||30th April 2022|
Documents To Keep In Hand While Applying Online
The applicants are required to go through the following points before applying for the ESIC UDC 2022.
- The applicants must have a valid E-mail Id and a cell mobile phone number. This is because all the important details like registration no and password will be sent to your e-mail Id and cell phone.
- The applicant should have his/her secondary, 12th, and graduation Mark sheets ready to fill the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The applicants should save a scanned copy of his/her recent photograph and signature (scanned and saved in prescribed size and dimensions) on his computer or anywhere online.
How to Apply Online for ESIC UDC 2022?
The candidates interested in ESIC UDC vacancies can follow the steps below to apply online for ESIC UDC 2022.
- Enter the official website of ESIC or Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Look for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for UDC
- You will be taken to the registration page where you will have to fill in the requested details like Name, Contact details, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no to validate your registration process, you will have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After validating the registration process, you will be allowed to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the requested details and have to upload the important documents as well.
- To complete your application process, aspirants have to pay the application fees.
- After completing the application process, aspirants have to download the application form and take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESIC UDC Application Fee
The application fee for all the ESIC UDC 2022 is shown below.
|Female/ Ex-servicemanSC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/||Rs.250/-|
|Rest of the categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC UDC Exam Centres 2022 List
Check the below list of ESIC UDC exam centres 2022:
|State||ESIC UDC Exam Centers 2022||State||ESIC UDC Exam Centers 2022|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi||Tamil Nadu||Tirunelveli|
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana||Uttarakhand||Dehradun|
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.