Table of Contents
Exim Bank is anticipated to announce the written exam cut-off scores following the written exam’s administration. The cut-offs are the minimum marks required to pass any examination and proceed to the next procedure. The EXIM Bank recruitment board will announce the EXIM Bank cut-off for two stages – examination and interview. EXIM Bank cut-off 2022 will be made available separately for both stages. Candidates must obtain the required minimum marks to be considered for the interview. Furthermore, to be eligible for the final selection in the recruitment drive, candidates appearing in the interview must meet the EXIM 2022 Bank cut-off for the interview.
|Name of Organization||EXIM Bank|
|Post Name||Officers (Junior/Management Level)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
EXIM Bank Officer 2022 Recruitment Dates
Important events and their dates of EXIM Bank Officer 2020 Recruitment are listed below. The events and dates of EXIM Bank Officer 2022 Recruitment will be updated as soon as the official notification PDF.
|Exam Events||Dates 2020||Dates 2022|
|Start of Online Process||19th December 2020||22nd July 2022|
|Last date of Online Process||31st December 2020||06th August 2022|
|Written Examination (Phase I)||12th January 2021||Yet to be released|
|Personal Interview (Phase II)||February and March 2021||Yet to be released|
|Results released date||24th May 2021||Yet to be released|
How To Check the EXIM Bank Cut-Off 2022?
Few individuals are chosen from a large pool of applicants for the EXIM Bank final recruiting because admission to such a reputable firm might be competitive. The procedures to follow to obtain the official cut-off are listed below. The EXIM Bank Recruitment Cut-Off can be downloaded by following these methods.
- Download the EXIM Bank Recruitment Cut Off by visiting the official website by clicking.
- To access the careers tab, scroll down.
- Click the Cut Off link for the exam you want to take from there.
- Check your exam qualification by downloading the Cut Off.
Factors Affecting the Cut-Off for EXIM Bank
Every year, a variety of circumstances influence the cutoff. The EXIM Bank Cut off is affected by several factors, some of which are listed below.
- Number of Applicants: The cut-off rises as the number of applicants do, and vice versa.
- Exam Difficulty: The cut-offs are typically low for difficult exams, but higher than average cut-offs are anticipated for simple to moderately challenging exams.
- The number of vacancies released: When the bank releases a large number of seats, the cut-offs are usually low; however when the vacancy releases are limited and extremely specialised, the cut-offs are higher.
How to Calculate Marks of EXIM Bank Exam 2022?
It would be the responsibility of the candidates taking the EXIM Bank Exam to independently calculate their exam scores. Since this is necessary, after the exam procedure is finished, the board distributes the official EXIM Bank Answer Key. On its website, the authority posts the solution key. The applicants merely need to follow the simple steps listed below to calculate the exam marks they received:
- Download and open the candidate-released answer key.
- The candidates must then open their response sheets and cross-check and match each response they indicated with the ones highlighted in the EXIM final answer key.
EXIM Bank Officer Expected Cut-Off 2022
The Export-Import Bank of India is a leading financial institution in India that focuses on financing, facilitating, and promoting India’s international trade. Officers on Contract (OC) applications are being accepted for the proposed Factoring operations. The recruitment drive is for the positions of OC-Business Development Head, OC-Business Development, OC-Credit Head, OC-Credit, OC-Credit Administration, OC-Operations Head, OC-Operations, and OC-Credit Control. The online application process has begun, and the deadline for submitting applications is August 6, 2022. The article goes into great detail about previous cut-off marks.
|Subject||Expected Cut-Off Marks||Expected Cut-off Percentage|
|Professional Knowledge – Subjective
|Professional Knowledge – Subjective
(attempt any 5 out of 7 questions)
This article on the EXIM Bank cut-off in 2022 was hopefully informative. Download our Entri App for easy access to all practise tests and other study materials for government and banking exams.