Table of Contents
The planetary system is named the “solar system” because the Sun is named Sol, after the Latin word for Sun, “solis,” and anything related to the Sun we call “solar.” The planetary system is located in an outer spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy. Galileo Galilei’s discovered the solar system. He was born in 1564, Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei’s observations of our solar system and the Milky Way have revolutionized our understanding of our place in the Universe. There are 171 moons, or natural satellites, orbiting the planets in the solar system; Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune have 1, 2, 66, 62, 27, and 13 moons, respectively. Jupiter has 53 named moons and another 26 waiting to be officially named. Combined, scientists now think Jupiter has 79 moons.
The sun is a 4.5 billion-year-old star is a hot glowing ball of hydrogen and helium at the center of our solar system. The Sun is about 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) from Earth, and without its energy, life as we know it could not exist here on the home planet. The Moon is Earth’s only natural satellite and the fifth largest moon in the solar system. The Moon’s presence assists to stabilize our planet’s wobble and moderate our climate. The Moon’s distance from Earth is about 240,000 miles (385,000km).
GK Questions and Answers on Solar System:
Which of the below listed part of the Sun is visible to humans?
III. Which among the below listed is the deepest point from the sea level on the Earth?
A. North Channel
B. Pacific Ocean
C. Mariana Trench
D. Red Sea
IV What is the time taken by the light of the Sun to reach the Earth?
A. 8 Minute
B. 9 Minute
C. 7 Minute 16 seconds
D. 8 Minute 20 seconds
V. Which of the below listed is the largest planet of the Solar System according to size?
Description: Jupiter is the largest planet in the Solar System according to size. It is the fifth planet from our Sun. The stripes and swirls of Jupiter are actually cold, windy clouds of ammonia and water that float in an atmosphere of hydrogen and helium.
VI. What is the correct chronology of the planet according to its size?
A. IV, III, II, I
B. I, III, II, IV
C. I, II, III, IV
D. IV, I, III, II
VII. Which of the below listed planets in the Solar System takes the shortest revolution?
VIII. Spot the Jovian Planets among the following.
Description: Uranus the Jovian Planet. In the Solar System, four Jovian planets exist namely Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. A planet known or designated as Jovian is a gas giant which is composed primarily of hydrogen and helium gas with varying degrees of heavier elements.
IX. Arrange the planets according to their revolution velocity
A. I, II, IV, II
B. IV, I, II, III
C. I, III, II, IV
D. IV, III, II, I
Description: Mars, Uranus, Jupiter, and Earth respectively are the planets arranged as per their revolution velocity.
X. Which is the below listed planet in the Solar System has the highest density?
Description: Planet Earth in the Solar System has the highest density.
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must acknowledge their dreams. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.
- Learning is an eternal and vital process.
- Learning materials can tremendously increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning.
- A video curated for educational purpose provides a learner with new insights and an appealing worksheet which gives the learner with new opportunities to practice a new skill gained
- A good content are important for the curators to effectively convey their message to the audience
- Learning materials helps to a better interpretation and appreciation of the concepts, contents as well as the subject matter.
- They also assist the candidates to proceed towards concrete learning.
- The source of information plays a key role.
- Our team aims to render carefully sorted content based on extensive research.
- The materials provided will be user friendly and understandable
Courses and Test Series:
- A drop of water makes an ocean.
- Our aim is to improve Speed
- The test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student,
- As a result their speed of attempting questions increases
- Our interest lies in building confidence
- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in aspirants .
- It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- To be able to fluently learn a subject one must be well versed with the basics-vocabulary.
- Test Series develops a consistency in their study.
- Test Series develops candidates skills .
- In addition, Time Management for solving the answer paper will be enhanced
- Test Series consists of all Question Papers by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
- At Entri, you can have free access to the glossary on a daily basis and ace up your learning
- It is always said that one’s preparation is never complete without solving the question paper.
- You will find a separate section dedicated to the same on our website. Adaptive and interactive tests will help you master each chapter.
- The purpose and importance of teaching and learning materials is to make lessons interesting, learning easy and enable teachers to easily express concepts.
- Learning materials can significantly increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning
- ng quality materials increases student success. Instructional materials are resources used to teach students. Good instructional materials are easy to use, aligned to standards, and reach a diverse audience of students.
- One must get to know which concepts you are good at and concepts that need more attention
- Refer to the same and you’ll be able to draw valuable insights yourself!
- We will provide detailed insights on current affairs and regular updates about different types of entries with a set of questionnaires based on the same.
- As you finish each module, you take a test and figure out where you stand.
- The goal is to provide a detailed description of selected topics that are significant with respect to the examination. The article is curated based on extensive study and it is comprehensible.
- it plays a key role in conveying information quickly and effectively to the widest possible audience. Depending on the material, the length and complexity of the opening section can vary widely
- With this, your time will be saved and you can save it and refer to it in the future too. It’s a total win-win situation. You will stay in sync with what is happening around you
- The PSC exam in India is constitutionally mandated to assist the corresponding state governments in matters of recruitment, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Government tasks are something that not only the residents require but also are vital for the entire nation.
- English allows applicants to actually broaden their world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country.
- Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.
- Anywhere one ,ay want to go in the world they can find someone who speaks English.
Banking and Insurance
- Banking and Insurance are two sectors which are fast evolving and has accomplished a transformational change.
- Banks are the backbone of all activities since every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character.
- Insurance business is one of the important financial services in modern times.
- Sales play a vital role in the building of loyalty and trust between customer and business.
- Trust and loyalty are the important reasons why a customer would choose to recommend a company to a friend or family member or write a great review of product or service online.
- Railways have enhanced its boundaries in conducting activities like business, sightseeing, pilgrimage along with transportation of goods.
- It is hassle- free for long-distance travel.
- Plays a vital role in national integration. It strengthens the development of the industry and agriculture.
Staff Selection Commission
- The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) is an organization that is functional under the Central Government of India.
- The aim is to select and recruit the best-suited individuals in the system.
- It fulfills workforce requirements for the different departments and ministries for the Government of India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
- It organizes examinations for the appointment of the services in the state.
- It is consulted on the following decisions related to personnel management:
- Methods of recruitment and selection to the state civil service and civil posts.
- Internet skills enable users to reduce risks of privacy loss while obtaining the benefits from online activities that increasingly depend on the revelation of personal data.
- Consequently, Internet skills are an starting point for public policies regarding users’ self-help in privacy protection.
- The video lectures enable creators to have a flipped classroom or “blended” learning environment.
- The videos are also useful to applicants who are accustomed for the traditional classroom settings.
- Digital videos help remote learning opportunities so that creators can convey and can reach students from all over the world.
- Users can react to content, share challenges, compliments or complaints in the discuss platform
- Its a great way to interact and learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills and ideas.
- Individualization of learning which refers to the personal responses to forum topics are not limited in time or the length.
Prev. Year Papers
- Previous year question papers contain segments from the vital parts of the chapter.
- Thus it assist the aspirant understand the critical regions of the syllabus.
- Once the pupil is able to grasp these parts of the curriculum they can stress on the important parts.
- Hence be able to score good marks in the exam.
- Test Series increases consistency in their study.
- Test Series instills Reading, Learning, Writing skill.
- Time Management for solving the answer paper.
- Test Series are set by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.