Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will post the official announcement on the official website at kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates need to check some important points of KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan heads KVS PRT recruiting primary school teachers for public schools. Only candidates who meet the basic criteria can apply for this position through the online form. The official announcement has yet to be released. Through the recruitment process for 2022 KVS PRT, approximately 9574 candidates will be recruited for the respective position. Based on the performance in the written exam and in a personal interview, candidates will be selected.
|Name of the Exam||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers Exam (KVS PRT Exam)|
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers (KVSPRT)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Performance Test and Personal Interview|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||Government School Teacher|
Topics to Cover for KVS PRT Exam 2022
Here are the category wise topics to be covered:
- General English
The English section will have 10 questions for KVS PRT exam. Topics to prepare are
- Spelling Error
- Fill in the blanks
- Give one word for
- Error spotting
- Synonym / Antonym
- General Hindi
- Synonym / Antonym
- Idioms and Proverbs
- Spelling Error
- Give one word for
- Vocabulary correction
- Errors in a sentence
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
This section is the key to getting a high score. A total of 40 questions will be asked in the TGT exam and 10 questions in the PRT exam. News from the last 6-8 months is appropriate for a good score.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- National & International Affairs.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Static GK.
- Reasoning Ability
A total of 40 questions will be asked in the KVS TGT exam and only 10 in the PRT exam.
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series/Letter and Symbol Series.
- Figures/Verbal Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- word formulation & Dictionary Problem.
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Literacy
10 questions will be asked from this section in the KVS TGT and PRT exam, the topics are as follows:
- Database (introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN,)
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- MS Windows, MS Office
Tips and Tricks of KVS PRT Exam 2022
- Try to try more and more puzzles every day.
- Make it a habit to take at least one mock test per day.
- Reviewing is the key to improving your score and so practice with the previous year’s questions.
- The grammar part of English is the most important part and the key to improving your score in this section.
- Learning all the rules for each topic like articles, tenses, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs will help you spot mistakes.
- When you take the test, do not give more than the time required for a question.
- If you feel stuck, move on to the next questions, and don’t waste time on a single question.
- A proper and strategic study plan will also help you increase your chances of scoring higher than your competitors.
- Every topic is important and every topic has its own importance, so don’t ignore any topic.
- There is no negative grading, so try all the exam questions.
Exam Strategies of KVS PRT Exam 2022
Candidates preparing for the KVS 2022 exam should note the following before starting to study for the exam.
- Refer to KVS curriculum and exam questions.
- Scan past year’s quizzes to familiarize yourself with exam patterns.
- Follow a suitable study plan to cover the program on time.
- Refer to notes made by yourself.
- Practice mock tests and quizzes.
- The current affairs section also plays an important role, so prepare notes on this section.
- Refer to the NCERT book for basic preparation.
Mock Test for KVS PRT Exam 2022
When preparing for any competition, it is important to refer to the previous year’s materials and simulations, of which the KVS exam is no exception. Here are some reasons why you should attend KVS articles from last year:
- Knowing the exam pattern: With the help of the previous year’s exam papers, candidates will be able to understand the sample papers more clearly and have an accurate idea of the question type in the KVS exam.
- Difficulty Level: By solving the previous year’s exercises, you will be able to know the difficulty level of the questions in the KVS exam and from there you can analyze your preparation and what you need to prepare, how much more to excel in the exam.
- Time management and other skills: Solving the previous year’s simulations in a limited time environment will help candidates improve time management by solving the maximum number of questions in a time minimum, as well as their computational speed and accuracy.
|KVS PRT Exam 2022|
|Mock Test 1||Click Here|
|Mock Test 2||Click Here|
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.