IBPS has released the tentative exam dates for the Probationary Officer post. IBPS PO jobs are among the lucrative jobs on the list of bank aspirants. The selection procedure is having Prelims, Mains, and interviews. Lakhs of aspirants apply every year which makes the exams very competitive. A thorough practice to improve speed and accuracy also the number of questions is a must. Practice full-length mock tests through Entri. Find IBPS PO Free Mock Test Online 2021 – Free PDF.
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2021
|IBPS PO Notification||19th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||20th October to 10 November 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training||November/December 2021|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Preliminary Exam Date||04th & 11th December 2021|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result||December 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||December 2021/January 2022|
|IBPS PO 2021 Mains Exam Date||January 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||January/February 2022|
|Conduct of Interview||February/March 202|
|IBPS PO 2021 Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2021
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|English Language||30/ 30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35/ 35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35/ 35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions / Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45/ 60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40/ 40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language||35/ 40||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35/ 60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2/ 25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Free Mock Test 2021
1. In a company, A has 2 departments-IT and HR and the ratio of the number of males to female employees in A is 2: 3. If the female employees work in the HR department is 80% of the total number of employees working in the HR department and the total number of employees in the HR department is 50% more than the total number of employees working in the IT department. If the total number of employees in A is 1600, then find the number of male employees in the HR department?
2. A boat travels 120 km downstream in 6 hours and the speed of the stream is 5 Kmph. What is the speed of the upstream?
A) 10 Kmph
B) 12 Kmph
C) 14 Kmph
D) 16 Kmph
E) 20 Kmph
3. Find the relationship between x and y?
x2 – 8x – 660 = 0
Y2 + 46 y + 528 = 0
A) x > y
B) y > x
C) x ≥ y
D) y ≥ x
E) x = y. No relationship can be determined
Tips and tricks to find:
Six teachers A, B, C, P, Q, and R are taking classes either on the 17th or on the 26th of May, June, and July but not necessarily in the same order. There are 3 teachers who take the class between P and R. C takes class just after B but both take the class at different months. A takes class before Q and after P.
4. On which day does A take a class?
A) 17th May
B) 17th June
C) 26th May
D) 26th June
5. How many teachers take classes between B and Q?
E) More than three
6. Which among the following is true regarding Q?
A) Q takes the class on 17th July
B) Only one teacher takes class between Q and R
C) Q takes the class in the month which has 30 days
D) No one takes class after Q
E) All are false
7. Four of the five given below are alike and so forms a group. Find the one which does not belong to that group.
8. Who takes the class on 17th June?
9. It is important for the central bank to —– that the discipline in the system does not ——.
A) command, wrecked
B) notice, week
C) maintain, exist
D) ensure, slacken
10. Mr. Tharoor’s urban manners charm friends and enemies alike.
A) urban manners charming friends
B) urbane manners charming friends
C) urban mannerisms charm friends
D) urbane manners charm friends
E) No correction required