IBPS will be releasing an official notification for the post of PO 2022 on its official website. The candidates can check the tentative IBPS PO exam dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, and more from the IBPS PO 2022 Notification provided below. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO EXAM, your gateway to the much sought-after bank jobs. IBPS provides its services to all Public-Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC &Insurance companies, and other Banks which are regular members of the IBPS society. In 2011, IBPS started the Common Written Examination (CWE) to recruit officers and clerks in Indian Bank and accept the online website.
The IBPS CRP PO/MT-XI 2022 is for the selection of candidates to the 17 public sector banks and Regional Rural Banks(RRBs). It is conducted at various locations throughout India and in online mode only. IBPS PO eligibility will be mentioned in the official IBPS PO notification 2022 published by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection and the candidates must have proper knowledge regarding the eligibility criteria including the IBPS PO eligibility percentage and also the age limit. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 – PO Age Limit.
Click here to attempt a free IBPS PO 2022 Full-length Mock Test
IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2022 eligibility criteria will consist of an age limit and also the educational background that the candidates must have before filling out the application form presented by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection. The candidates will have to go through the eligibility for IBPS PO before they decide to fill up the application form available on the official website. The applicant must follow proper eligibility criteria in order to get a chance to serve the organization of Institute of Banking personnel selection. The candidates will be able to know more about the eligibility criteria by downloading the official notification. You can proceed with the IBPS PO 2022 notification PDF download procedure from the official website of IBPS. Given below are sharing the details related to the eligibility criteria.
IBPS PO 2022 Age Limit
The age criteria which will be presented by the Institute of Banking personnel selection will be updated each and every year and the candidates will have to fill up the application form by taking into consideration their birth certificate or their 10th class marksheet. You must also take into consideration the deadline set by the authorities and then calculate your age accordingly in order to be eligible for this recruitment. Given below, we are sharing the age limit that you must consider to fill up the application form.
- The age of the candidate shall be between 20 years and 30 years as of October 01, 2022.
There are certain categories in India that are provided relaxation as per the government norms and regulations. Given below we are sharing the table indicating the age relaxations available for the different economically backward sections of the society preferably the scheduled caste and other categories for not able to get proper opportunities due to the lack of financial services. The candidates will not be allowed to take the benefit of the reserved caste and categories until and unless they provide a certificate issued in their name from the concerned authorities of the Indian Government.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
Points To Remember
There are some points issued by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection in relation to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification published by the authorities. The candidates will have to keep into consideration the details related to the rules and regulations that the candidates must follow. Given below we are sharing some of the points that you must remember before filling out the application form and submitting the proof of your age and your eligibility criteria.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates is allowed on a cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted.
- If the ST aspirants have a physical disability, then they will get a relaxation of a maximum of 15 years for the upper age limit.
- There is no upper age limit relaxation for candidates belonging to General and Economically Weaker Section Category candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will have to produce supporting documents in original and photocopies at any stage of the recruitment process as required by the IBPS/ Participating Organisation.
- In case, an Ex-servicemen who once joined a Government job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for re-employment in Government recruitment ceases.
- There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in the Officers’ Cadre.
Attempt free IBPS PO Sectional mock tests
IBPS PO 2022 Category Wise Eligibility Criteria
There is proper eligibility criteria that the candidates must follow because there are a lot of different types of categories that apply for the Institute of Banking personnel selection probationary officer vacancy. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria according to the category for which they are applying. Given below, we are sharing the category wise eligibility criteria that you can follow in order to successfully apply for the Institute of Banking personnel selection probationary Officer job vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for EWS
- The candidates who do not fall under the existing scheme of reservations given to SC, ST, OBC and whose family income is below Rs 8 lakh are eligible for EWS benefits.
- The income shall include income from all sources, i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc.
- The family that possesses the following assets is not included under this category:-
- 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
Eligibility Criteria for PWD
- As per the Government of India norms, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for reservation under section 34 of ‘The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016’
- The categories of disabilities eligible to avail reservation under the Act are as follows:
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Blindness and low vision
- intellectual disability, autism, mental illness, and specific learning disability
- locomotor disability including leprosy cured, cerebral palsy, dwarfism, muscular dystrophy, and acid attack victims
- People with benchmark disabilities will be allocated the reserved vacancies as prescribed in the ‘The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016′ and as per vacancies reported to IBPS by participating banks.
For PWD using Scribe
- The visually impaired candidates and whose writing speed are adversely affected permanently for any reason can use scribe at their own cost. Such candidates are provided a compensatory time of 20 minutes.
For Locomotor Disability
- Candidates with 40 per cent locomotor disability and cerebral palsy are given a compensatory time of 20 minutes/hr.
- The Visually Impaired candidates suffering from 40 per cent or more disability may opt to view the contents of the question paper in magnified font and will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 min/hr otherwise advised.
For Intellectual Disability
- The candidates are provided a compensatory time of 20 min/hr of the exam only if they have then 40 per cent Intellectually Disability (mentally ill, Autistic or have Specific Learning Disability) irrespective of availing the Scribe services.
IBPS PO 2022 Educational Qualification
The eligibility criteria for IBPS PO also include a very particular educational qualification. It is the duty of the candidates to have perfect knowledge related to the educational qualification which is needed in this particular entrance examination and then you will have to follow the educational qualification in order to be eligible to give the entrance examination. The candidates who will not qualify for the educational qualifications will not be allowed to give the entrance examination as per the rules and regulations set by the authorities. Given below we are sharing the details related to the IBPS PO educational qualification.
- The Graduation Degree in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University, recognized by the Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at the time of registration for the IBPS Bank-PO examination.
- Knowledge of Computers: Candidates should possess a basic working knowledge of the computer.
- Language Proficiency: All applicants should have the verbal and written knowledge of the local language of the state/ UT is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak the language.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam by or before August 2022.
- The date mentioned on the mark sheet/ scorecard will be considered as the date of passing the degree.
- The document proving the fulfilment of the educational qualification requirement has to be submitted at the time of the interview round.
- In case, candidate’s result is posted on the website of the University and the web-based certificate is issued, then a proper original certificate (signed by the appropriate authority of the University) indicating the date of passing the degree will be reckoned at the time of verification.
- Candidates have to specify the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- Candidates who are awarded CGPA / OGPA have to convert the same into percentage and mention it in the online application.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semesters/years by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects multiplied by 100.
- It will be applicable for those Universities as well where Class/ Grade is decided based on Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Attempt free Numerical Ability mock tests for your Bank exams
IBPS PO 2022 Nationality
- A Citizen of India or
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India prior to January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
How To Apply for IBPS PO 2022?
After the candidates are done inspecting the details related to the eligibility criteria and also the job profile of IBPS PO 2022 it is their duty to know more regarding the procedure to fill up the application form. The application form will be available on the official website of the Institute of Banking personnel selection. You can fill up the application form by taking into consideration important details regarding your educational qualifications and also your personal information. Given below we are talking about the details related to the step by step procedure to fill up the application form.
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Institute of Banking personnel selection and the homepage of the organisation will be open on the computer screen.
- To get the IBPS PO application form, on the Home Page, click on the link “CRP Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-XI” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Probationary Officers 2022”
- On the newly opened tab, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” tab to register your application by entering the basic information like name, email address, and contact number.
- On the given number and email id, you will receive a registration number and password to complete the further application process.
- While filling the application form applicants are required to upload their recent Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and handwritten declaration. Make sure to upload the following handwritten declaration in your handwriting:
“I, …………(Name of the candidate)………….., hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- On successful registration of the application, an email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number given in the online application form as a system-generated acknowledgement for the application.
Before successfully filling out the application form, the candidates also have to take into consideration the amount of application fee that they need to submit and then only they will be able to successfully fill out the application form without any problem and difficulty. The application fees are decided by the Institute of Banking personnel selection by taking into consideration the different categories of the candidates. Given below, we are sharing details related to the application fees that you have to submit in order to fill up the application form successfully.
|General and Others||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 175/-|
Attempt free IBPS PO Sectional mock tests
Public Sector Banking has become an illustrious career option in current times as it comes with the promise of attractive salary, perks, job security, fast growth, and a good work-life balance. The government of India had set up Personnel Selection Services (PSS) in 1975 for the recruitment of probationary officers and clerks to all public-sector banks. PSS was later changed to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in 1984 as per the mandate of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is important to share details related to the Institute of Banking personnel selection probationary officer vacancy 2022 before the candidates start to fill out the application form because it will be a tough job to crack the entrance examination due to the competition. Entri is a learning platform that comes out with a lot of different video lessons to help the candidates crack the entrance examinations of various types. Enrol now and get a chance to give a free mock test.
Discussion about this post