Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the provisional list of selected candidates for IBPS RRB Office Assistant. The Mains exam was conducted on 20th February 2021 and results were published on 1st March 2021. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Provisional Allotment List (Group B- Multipurpose) has been released on 07th April 2021. As per the notification, there are 5076 vacancies under this recruitment.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Out
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Provisional Allotment List
Candidates can download the provisional list along with the allotted bank.
- Visit the official site of the IBPS.
- Select the ‘CRP RRB IX’ section on the Home page.
- Then find the link ‘Click here to view the list of candidates provisionally allotted under CRP RRB IX – Office Assistants.
- Select your respective state from the drop-down list.
- The provisional allotment list will appear arranged on the basis of marks in the Registration number order.
- Download the provisional allotment list.
- Take a printout of the provisional allotment list for future references.
Details mentioned in the IBPS RRB Multipurpose Provisional Allotment List
- Registration number of the candidate
- Marks obtained (out of 100)
- Allotted bank
- State & Category
Download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Provisional Allotment List 2020
Important Points regarding Multipurpose Provisional Allotment List
- In the case of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – marks obtained only in the main examination will be considered for final merit listing.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions are normalized using the equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculation.
- Candidates shortlisted are provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- For Officers in Scale- I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the provisional allotment shall be restricted within the RRBs of the State opted for.
IBPS CRP RRB IX Officer 2021 Provisional List
The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for RRBs and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted RRB. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
Issuance of offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining, etc. is solely the decision of the RRBs and shall be final and binding.
Download Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations for the Upcoming Banking Exams 2021.
Discussion about this post