The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits candidates for various Group A and B posts of Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. Group A posts includes Scale – 1,2,3 officers like Assistant Manager, General Banking Officer (Manager), Specialist Officers (Manager), Senior Manager. IBPS has released the IBPS RRB 2020 Notification in its official website ibps.in. In this article let us check for the IBPS RRB Study materials.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 Study Materials 2021
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Tips on how to select the best study materials
- Reference Books
- Overview of IBPS RRB exam pattern
- Syllabus of IBPS RRB examination
- Previous year question paper
- How Entri will help with study preparation
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Things to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the IBPS RRB Exam-online or offline mode
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for Kerala TET exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- If opting for online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- Appear for mock tests and prepare well.
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
IBPS RRB Officer Study Materials 2021
Check the below document for study materials
IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude Study Materials
IBPS RRB Reasoning Ability Study Materials
IBPS RRB General Awareness Study Materials
IBPS RRB Static GK Study Materials
- List of Regional rural Banks in India
- GST Important Points
- List of Important Dams in India
- List of Government Schemes
- List of National Symbols in India
- List of Nobel prize winners from India
- List of satellites launched by India
- List of Indian States and its official languages
IBPS RRB Reference Books 2021
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the preparation.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||English Language|
|· Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination- R.S Aggarwal
· Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
|· A modern approach to verbal and Non verbal reasoning – R. S Aggarwal/ S.Chand
· Logical and analytical reasoning by A.K Gupta
|· Lucents general knowledge
· Pratiyogita Darpan
· Manorama Year book
|· Objective English by Hari Mohan Prasad & U.R. Sinha
· Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Subjects included in the IBPS RRB exam
As we select the books to prepare for the exam it is also very important to be well acquainted with the examination pattern to make the best usage of the resource books. If the topics and the question pattern is known in advance it will help the candidate in segregating the topics based on its importance.
IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale – I exam consists of a Preliminary and Main Examination whereas the Officer Scale – II & III will have a single level examination only, followed by Interview. Examination will be held online.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exam Pattern 2021
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Main Examination (Objective Type)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|English Language / Hindi Language||40||40|
Topics included in the exam- IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
Below mentioned are the main topics included in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 syllabus-
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Hindi Language||General Awareness||Computer Applications|
|Odd man out||Number System||Spotting Errors||Vyakaran||Current Affairs||Computer Fundamentals|
|Syllogism||Decimal Fraction||Jumbled Words||Fill in the Blanks||Countries / Currencies||Software and Hardware Fundamentals|
|Blood Relation||Simple Interest||Fill in the Blanks||Error Spotting||Indian and International Economy||Networking|
|Series Test||Time and Work||Idioms and Phrases||Paragraph||Banking Terms||MS Office|
|Ranking and Time||Averages||Comprehension||Reading Comprehension||RBI||Database|
|Direction Sense Test||Partnership||Commonly Misspelled Words||Fill in the blanks||Books and Authors||History and Future of Computers|
IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. Subscribe Entri for free mocks tests of IBPS RRB exams. Practicing through mock tests and previous year papers will help you score better.