The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel conducts RRB Officer Recruitment to select eligible candidates to the post of Officers in various RRB’s across the country. As per the selection process, A Preliminary Examination followed by a main examination and a final Interview round will be conducted. As far as IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2021 is considered, the selection process will begin in a month’s time. All the candidates who successfully clear the written examination levels will be called for the interview round. Here, in this article, we have some of the most commonly asked IBPS RRB Officer Interview Questions.
Tackling the interview round and hurdling past the selection process will be a real night mare to the aspirants if there is no strategy followed. So, after clearing the written tests, you must ensure that you do not sit idle. Instead focus on gaining knowledge about the most commonly asked questions in IBPS RRB Officer interview. Strive each day to achieve your goal by not losing the momentum. Keep Reading to know more!
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Banking Exams!!!
IBPS RRB Interview Questions 2021
Most of the competitive examination opt for interview as the final selection process. All the candidates who have cleared the written examination successfully will be called for an interview with a panel of members. This method of selection is chosen to have a well-defined and clear-cut idea of the candidate’s personality and knowledge of the post. Here, we have listed some of the most important qualities that the interviewing board seeks in a candidate:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Job Position
- General idea of the Banking sector
- Experience and expertise in the field
- Passion and commitment to the post applied
- Career Goals and ambitions for your job profile
One of the major characteristic of an Interview is that we cannot fully outline how will the interview take place before hand. Because, the answers to each question will differ from candidate to candidate. Therefore, the only thing that you can take care is to be unique. Moreover, remember to be yourself throughout the procedure and keep your cool. However, questions related to banking will also be frequently asked apart from personal ones. Some of the most commonly asked questions are listed below:
- Introduce yourself.
- Purpose behind a Banking Job.
- Interests and hobbies.
- How do banks earn profit?
- Speak about your greatest weakness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- What was the motive to leave your previous job?
- Five years from now, where do you picture yourself?
- Can you work in rural areas?
- Why should we hire you?
IBPS RRB Interview Questions 2021-General Tips
In the interview, you are tested for your presence of mind, ability to tackle a situation, confidence, body language, dressing sense, your behavior, the way you sit and stand, and so on. Read the simple tips to impress the interviewer to fetch marks in this round.
- Make sure before entering the room, you ask for permission to get in. Greet the interviewer with a humble tone and smiling face.
- Don’t panic be relaxed and confident. It is common to get anxious in such situations but the way you handle them creates the difference. Avoid acts like fidgeting with your fingers or slumped shoulders, these are signs of nervousness and lack of confidence.
- Maintaining eye contact with the interviewer is a huge sign of being confident. Make sure of it.
- Sit straight and maintain a good posture.
- Speak properly and clearly with the members present in the interview panel. Don’t be extra fast while answering any of the questions.
- Your dressing speaks a lot about your personality Keep your attire simple with formal clothes.
Keep your dressing smart and neatly pressed. It reveals your personality & attitude towards your commitment to the duties. Do not opt for any casual or fancy attire.
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Various Government Exams!!
Discussion about this post