The banking sector is one of the most sought departments among the youth these days. With every passing year, the banking sector is increasing the number of vacancies. Along with the increased vacancies, the competition is also getting intensified. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Regional Rural Banks (RRB) is a popular exam that is very much in demand among aspirants. IBPS RRB Officer is a Group A officer level exam. IBPS has already released the IBPS RRB Officer 2022 Notification on its official website. The application for IBPS RRB Officer Exam will begin on June 08, 2021, and will end after a 20-Day application window. In this article let us check the IBPS RRB PO Job Profile 2022 – Check Career Growth.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Job Profile
The under-way salary at present varies from Rs.29,000 – 33,000 at 100% D.A. Two years of training under the probationary period is mandatory for the chosen applicants for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale. But the minimal period of training isn’t undervalued as the selected applicants who undertake the two years of training are being guaranteed a fixed amount of payment concerning the payment scale. The payment given in the probation period wouldn’t be less than the average pay scale. Thus it ensures perfect security during the training period. The period mainly focused to ensure the activity and excellence of every candidate. Thus it is the actual activity and practising time for any candidate who is eligible for the job. So it is recommended to be utilized to the utmost by every trainee.
IBPS RRB PO Roles and Responsibilities 2022
The RRB officer has to perform all the day to day activities that a commercial bank officer performs. The officer has to handle the books of the banks, help the customers, make the public relationship, help the other co-workers, manage cash book, etc. Given below, we are sharing the IBPS RRB officer career growth and IBPS RRB officer duties 2022.
- Felicitation of Loan: To provide credit facilities to rural areas. The officer has to provide the agriculture loan to the farmers after evaluating their papers and documents. The RRB banks were established to give banking facilities to the rural people and grant agricultural loans to the farmers and eliminate the zamindar system.
- Maintaining Credit Profile: The duty of the RRB officer begins with the distribution of loans. The officer has to be cautious in this role since most of the agriculture loans and loans to allied sectors turn into NPA very soon if you do not monitor them properly. The officer needs to regularly visit the loan taker and examine their capacity to pay back the loan.
- Adhere to the recovery of the loan: The officer had to maintain the books of loan takers and remind them regarding the due payment. They need to visit customers and ask them to clear their dues. But if they fail to return the money, then the officer has to find alternative options. The officer can auction the mortgaged properties of the customers to recover the money of the loan.
- Establish and maintain Public relationships: The officer has to maintain good relations with the public. The public of the RRB banks is rural and less educated people, so the officer should conduct different methods to engulf them in the bank. The loan meal should be conducted by the officer to explain different loan schemes to the farmers and the benefits of the activities should be explained to them. The one to one communication helps in making the relationship between the public and bank.
- Maintain audit report: The officer has to evaluate the bank’s annual balance sheet and access the annual reports of the bank. The officer has to maintain the audit report of the financial year and telly with the last year report.
- Prepare Bank reports: The officer of the bank has to prepare a report of the day to day banking activities and share it with other higher authorities. The officer provides different information to the higher authorities about the local financial conditions and the facilities required of them.
- The Implementation of schemes: The officer has the duty to maintain the schemes issued by the government. The government issued different schemes for the uplifting of the rural area and it’s the RRB officer duty to implement these schemes in his branch area
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Promotions
Each candidate after the successful completion of the probation period is promoted to the Assistant Manager post with complete requirements, payments, and eligible allowances. Given below we are sharing the hierarchy of the promotions available in this organisation:-
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Retirement Details
Institute of Banking personnel selection will be providing a lot of vacancies in the regional rural banks; however, the vacancies are quite tough to get because of the different types of compensations which are provided to the selected candidates irrespective of their position. The candidates will be easily able to get promoted into scale 2 and scale 3 officers as if they are doing their work with the proper hard work. The candidates can easily become so if they are planning to work with proper diligence. You can get proper knowledge while working for this institution because it is a very vivid job opportunity. Retirement benefits will be the same as any other government employee.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Salary Structure
IBPS RRB PO salary in hand will consider the various allowances and the proper cash which is provided to the people who will be selected by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection in the RRB department for the vacancy of probationary officer. There is not much difference between IBPS PO and RRB PO salary. The candidates will be selected by the authorities by taking into consideration a very elaborate selection procedure consisting of three stages and the salary of IBPS RRB PO officer scale 1 is revised according to the standards of the institution. You can also check the IBPS RRB PO salary after the 7th pay commission from the official website.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Inhand Salary
There are various posts available for the Institute of Banking personnel selection RRB department and the candidates can check out the grade 1 and Grade 2 post separately to finally decide the job that they want to apply for in the organisation. There are different details related to the in-hand salary which is provided to the employees of the Institute of Banking personnel selection and the officers get a different salary according to the job that they are doing in the organisation. There are three officers available in the organisation ranging from scale 1st to 3rd. You can also apply for the post of PO or clerk accordingly.
|IBPS RRB Posts||In-hand Salary|
|Officer Scale 1 (Probationary Officer or PO)||Rs. 29,000/- to 33,000/-|
|Officer Scale 2 (Generalist & Specialist)||Rs. 33,000/- to 39,000/-|
|Officer Scale 3||Rs. 38000/- to 44,000/-|
|Office Assistant or Clerk (Multipurpose)||Rs.15,000/- to 19,000/-|
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Salary Slip
You can check out the details related to the salary slip for RRB PO 2022 in the Institute of Banking personnel selection. The salary slip includes the details related to the basic pay and all of the other allowances available to the Employees. The salary slip will have important specifications related to the Tax that is detected and also the total deductions and the gross salary will be mentioned at the end of this slip. Given below we have here the specimen of the salary step available to the Employees.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Post Wise Salary
As mentioned above, there are a lot of different vacancies available in the Institute of Banking personnel selection RRB department and the candidates will have to check out each and every vacancy separately in order to get most of the knowledge related to the organisation. The details related to the salary of the employees are available in this organisation separately so that the candidates can get the information and choose the job that they want to apply for as per the perks and allowances available. The Institute of Banking personnel selection will be selecting the candidates in the RRB vacancy after the candidates have gone through this three-state selection procedure presented by the authorities of the organisation and the candidates will have to get good marks in all of the selection procedures so that they are able to get a job in this prestigious organisation. Given below are sharing some of the details related to the salary structure that will be available for all of the candidates after they are selected by the organisation in the RRB PO vacancy 2022.
IBPS RRB PO Salary (Officer Scale 1)
|Period of Service||Annual Increments|
|First 7 Years of Service||Rs. 980/-|
|Next 2 Years of Service||Rs. 1145/-|
|Next 7 Years of Service||Rs. 1310/-|
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary (Office Assistant)
|Period of Service||Annual Increments|
|First 3 Years of Service||Rs. 400/-|
|Next 3 Years of Service||Rs. 500/-|
|Next 4 Years of Service||Rs. 600/-|
|Next 7 Years of Service||Rs. 700/-|
|Next Year||Rs. 1300/-|
|Next Year||Rs. 800/-|
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Allowances
The appointed officers can enjoy the benefit of perks and allowances as per the requirements and eligibility. The allowances ensure the enrichment of an employee’s private sector too by enabling the right kind of allowances. The basic concept of comfort and the stress-free job is being aimed by the government to increase the working capability, thus the government sector enures the following allowances for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary. Comparatively, IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 gives away the benefit of a less strained job life ensuring accurate payment and allowances. Other areas of departmental transfer, promotions and considerable shifts from governmental positions within the sector can also be viewed as liberal, apart from other governmental spheres.
|IBPS RRB Allowances||Amount of Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||75.9% of the Basic Pay|
|House Rental Allowance (HRA)||Rural Areas: 5% of Basic Pay
Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of Basic Pay
Urban Areas: 10% of Basic Pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of Basic Pay|
|Travel Allowances (TA)||The employees are paid TA during their transfer.|
|Medical Expenses||The Bank also pays all the medical expenses of the employee and their family members.|
|Gratuity on Retirement||The bank officers receive a lucrative amount of gratuity at the time of retirement as per their basic pay.|
|Petrol / Fuel Reimbursement||Petrol / Fuel reimbursements are also paid to the candidates as per their distance from the office.|
|Miscellaneous||IBPS Officers also receive other miscellaneous allowances and perks.|
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam Details
Institute of Banking personnel selection will conduct the entrance examination for the vacancy of RRB probationary officer once in a year and if you are interested in this vacancy then you can apply for the job by going to the official website of the organisation and filling in all of your proper details in the application form presented by the authorities. The candidates will be called for the preliminary examination after their application is selected by the authorities and then you will have to give the main examination presented by the authorities on the official website. The last selection procedure will be the interview round.
The candidates must take into consideration various examination details for the IBPS PO RRB entrance examination in order to successfully crack the examination. You can check out the IBPS RRB PO exam dates 2022 and also other details such as the study plans in order to successfully prepare premises to crack this entrance examination on your first try. Entri is a learning platform which creates video lessons and craft courses for the people who are preparing for various entrance examinations across the country. Enrol now!