IBPS, an autonomous body, conducts recruitment exams for various PSBs and RRBs. The RRB recruitments are to posts like Group A-Officers (Scale-1,2 & 3) and Group B-Office Assistant (Multipurpose). IBPS has now released the much-awaited IBPS RRB PO 2022 Notification on its official website ibps.in. The notification release marked the beginning Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS RRB PO 2022 apply online link will be available on the official website of The Institute of Banking personnel selection as soon as the notification is out by the concerned authorities. IBPS RRB officer apply online 2022 procedure is really easy to undertake and all of the candidates can fill up the application form from the official website of the organisation. IBPS RRB PO application form can be filled from the official website and the candidates have to make sure that they have proper documents in order to fill up the application form. IBPS RRB officer last date to apply online will be included in the official notification published by the authorities and you must download the official notification as soon as possible.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Application Form
The candidates will only be able to fill up the application form for the Institute of Banking personnel selection RRB department vacancies online through the official website of the organisation and the application form must be filled up with the important details related to the personal information of the candidates much is the information related to their educational criteria and previous experience. The candidates must also keep their documents safe and secure while applying for these prestigious vacancies presented by the organisation because you will have to upload the documents as per the rules mentioned on the official web page.
The Institute of Banking personnel selection will be releasing the details related to various aspects of the entrance examination once the official notification is out by the concerned authorities. You can check the IBPS RRB PO exam dates from the official website in order to check out the dates on which the various procedures related to the entrance examination will be taking place for all of the candidates across India. Given below we are sharing the details related to the important dates for the Institute of Banking personnel selection entrance examination for RRB vacancies.
|IBPS RRB Notification||June 2022|
|Online Application Starts on||June 2022|
|Online Application Ends on||—|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|07th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||24 September 2022|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||24 September 2022|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||1st October 2022|
|IBPS RRB Final Result 2022||January 2023|
How to Apply Online For IBPS RRB PO 2022?
- First of all, log in to the official web portal of IBPS. The candidate may do it in any of the accessible ways
- Next, make sure to keep the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, left thumb impression, valid E-mail ID ready for the application. Also, online fee payments for officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) must be kept ready
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others.
- Keep in mind that a candidate can apply for any one post in the RRB officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-1 or 2 or 3. Multiple applications will be duly rejected.
- After the login process, click on the link “CRP for RRBs” found on the home page.
- Now, click on the desired option for which the candidate will apply.
- After that click on the new registration option available. Then, submit all the necessary information asked.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate must ensure to note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Next, upload the Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature, Left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration. Make sure that all of the above-mentioned documents are properly attached to the application form.
- Before the submission of the online application, all the candidates are requested to make use of the “SAVE AND NEXT” option available in the application link. By this, the candidate shall verify the details given in the application form. He/She shall also modify it if necessary.
- Keep in mind that once the candidate clicks on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button, then no more changes will be allowed to be done in the application.
- After clicking the Final Submit button, an additional page of the application form will be displayed. Here, the candidate must submit or enter all the necessary data that is asked.
- However, if the online fee payment was not successfully completed, then the candidates will be redirected to log in once again. And they can use their provisional registration number and password to complete the login process and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- Finally, on the successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- All the Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
- Please note that, only on successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates should take a printout of the e-receipt. & keep it safe.
- The candidate shall easily save the data already entered by clicking on the save button.
- Now, the candidate will be sent a provisional registration number and password. However, this is a system-generated one and will be displayed on the screen.
- Moreover, the provisional registration number and password will also be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
- However, the candidate is advised to save these details for later reference.
- So, whenever the situation is ideal, the candidate shall resume the application for the post of IBPS RRB Officer.
- The only thing to take care of is that, once the application form is completely filled by the candidate, do not forget to submit the data by clicking on the submit button.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Application Fees
All the aspirants willing to apply for IBPS RRB Officer Post shall follow the basic rules as is mentioned here. It is to be noted that a candidate can apply for only one post in the officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. However, no other mode of application except the online mode of application will be accepted by the authority. The candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted. However, the payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850/- for all others
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Documents To Submit
There are certain documents that need to be submitted by the concerned authorities when they are filling up the application form for the various vacancies presented by the Institute of Banking personnel selection. Given below we are sharing some of the basic information related to the documents that you need to upload to the web page while submitting the application for the vacant positions available in the organisation of Institute of Banking personnel selection.
1. Scanned copies of:-
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression of the candidate. In case, the candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. However, if the candidate does not have both thumbs (left and right), then the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand should be taken- starting from the forefinger.
- a handwritten declaration. This handwritten declaration must be in the candidate’s handwriting itself. Moreover, it must be written in the English language only. All the aspirants must note that, if the declaration form is filled by any person other than the candidate or is written in any other language except English, then the application will remain invalid. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
2. All the necessary documents and information needed to make the online fee payment.
3. A valid email ID and phone number. These should be kept active at least until the result of the applied examination is declared by the board.
- All the candidates must produce the relevant documents such as a valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of preliminary and main/ single examination and interview and/or joining respectively.
- Any candidate who does not bring the authenticated or stamped call letter of preliminary examination and authenticated or stamped photocopy of ID proof during the time of the main examination will not be allowed to appear for the examination. So, take note to keep it safe even after the examination.
- Call letter and copy of ID proof must be submitted at the examination venue for Single Examination for Officers Scale II and III, as instructed. Hence, make sure to carry them along.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in the Officers’ cadre. Therefore, the applications of candidates applying for more than one post in the Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Apply Online Link
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Centres
The candidates will have to give the entrance examination taking into consideration the examination centres which are decided by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection. The candidates have to make sure that they have perfect information related to the examination centres chosen by the authorities before going to give the entrance examination. You can also try and check out the examination centres one day before the commencement of the entrance examination. Given below for sharing the details of the examination centre for both of the stages of the entrance examination.
Exam Centres For Preliminary Exam
|State||IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Centres|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar,
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Exam Centres for Mains Exam
|State||IBPS RRB Mains Exam Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada|
|Bihar||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|Haryana||Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
There are a lot of details available for the RRB PO entrance examination and the candidates must download the notification as soon as possible because the notification will be published by the authorities on their official website and the notification will have proper information related to the IBPS RRB PO examination dates and the vacancies presented by the organisation in that particular year. The IBPS RRB PO application form will also be available at the application window and you will have to fill the application form as soon as possible. Entri is a learning platform that consists of video lessons and classes available by experts in the industry where the candidates can check the details to crack the entrance examination on their first try.