Table of Contents
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits candidates for various Group A and B posts of Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. Group A posts include Scale – 1,2,3 officers like Assistant Manager, General Banking Officer (Manager), Specialist Officers (Manager), Senior Manager. Cracking IBPS RRB 2022 exam becomes easy when you have the ability to plan your preparation. Not every candidate is able to turn their aspirations into reality. It is their preparation approach makes them stand out of the crowd. Through this article, we will be giving you ice breaker tips to kick start preparations for your dream job. Check here for IBPS RRB PO Preparation Tips 2022 – Exam Strategy. IBPS RRB PO preparation 2022 and IBPS RRB officer preparation tips will help all of the candidates to prepare for the entrance examination of the various vacancies presented by the organisation of the Institute of Banking personnel selection.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Topics To Cover
There are a lot of different syllabus topics included in the entrance examination which will be conducted by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection for the selection of the candidates in the RRB vacancies. The candidates can start preparing for the entrance examination according to the syllabus mentioned by the authorities. Given below we are sharing some of the specifications related to the IBPS RRB PO 2022 Main Topics To Cover that you need to undertake in order to understand the vacancies presented by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
|Syllabus & Topics
|Puzzles – Seating Arrangement: Circular/Direction-based/MISC
Odd man out
Ranking and Time
Causes and Effects
Statement and Assumption
Assertion and Reason
Statement and Conclusion
Statement and Arguments
Statements and Action Courses
|Quantitative Aptitude Or Numerical Ability Syllabus
Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Line Graph & Pie chart
HCF & LCM
Profit & Loss
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Time & Work
Time & Distance
Decimal & Fraction
Ratio & Proportion
Case Studies Charts and Graphs
Permutation & Combination
|General Awareness Syllabus
|Current Affairs National & International
Currencies & Capitals
Government Schemes & Policies
National Parks & Sanctuaries
|English Language or Hindi Language Syllabus
Grammar / Vyakaran
Fill in the Blanks
Rearrangement of Sentence
Jumbled up sentences
Idioms and Phrases
One word Substitution
Antonyms and Synonyms
|Computer Knowledge Syllabus
|Fundamentals of Computer
History of Computers
Future of Computers
Basic Knowledge of the Internet
Networking Software & Hardware
Abbreviations Shortcut Keys
Trojans Input and Output Devices
|Financial Awareness Syllabus
|Current events in Financial World
Banking Reforms in India
Bank Accounts of Special Individuals Loans
Asset Reconstruction Companies
Non Performing Assets
Restructuring of Loans
Organisations – RBI, SEBI, IMF, World Bank & Others
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Study Material
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits candidates for various Group A and B posts of Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. Group A posts include Scale – 1,2,3 officers like Assistant Manager, General Banking Officer (Manager), Specialist Officers (Manager), Senior Manager. The selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before one begin the study preparation. You have to firstly decide on the method of preparation for the IBPS RRB Exam-online or offline mode. Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Tips and Tricks
There are a lot of preparation tips and tricks available on the Internet to help the candidates prepare for the entrance examination of the Institute of Banking personnel selection and if you want to successfully get yourself ahead of all of the other aspirants and get selected in this position then you will have to take into consideration the various tips and incorporate them in your day to day life. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the preparation tips available for the vacancy of RRB probationary officer in the Institute of Banking personnel selection.
- Be well acquainted with the exam pattern and selection procedure. The candidates can download the details related to the examination pattern and the examination syllabus selected by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection by going over the official notification published by the authorities on their official website.
- Thorough knowledge of the syllabus of the exam as it is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam. The candidates must go ahead and download the PDF of the syllabus for the entrance examination published by the authorities on the official website in order to get the information related to the main topics which need to be covered in the entrance examination.
- The importance of the selection of appropriate referring study materials for preparation. The candidates must also understand the importance of selecting the important books related to each and every topic included in the entrance examination for the RRB PO vacant position.
- Importance of preparing a study plan. ‘Time isn’t the main thing, It’s the only thing’ as quoted by Miles Davis, there can be no preparation without a study schedule. A study plan is one of the most important things that you can undertake in order to crack the entrance examination on your first try but while developing a study schedule there must be proper allocation of the subjects related to the time that is left to prepare for the entrance examination of Institute of Banking personnel selection regional rural bank probationary officer vacancy.
- How effective and important is the practice you gain from answering the mock test. The efficacy of the mock tests can be experienced only if it is taken appropriately. Taking into consideration mock tests or sample tests will be one of your main advantages over the other aspirants who have not practised the mock test on module papers available on the internet. Make sure to buy sample papers from the market or download them in a PDF format in order to be prepared.
- You only fail when you stop trying. Hence keep self-motivating yourself and keep going until you attain your dream job. The candidates must take proper rest in between while preparing themselves for the entrance examination because it is important to stay focused on the subject rather than getting tired of preparing non-stop for the entrance examination.
- It is the duty of the candidates to keep themselves healthy and prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration proper rest timings. You can also prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration a very well developed study plan which consists of rest days.
- The candidates must never give up after they are not able to achieve their goal for the first time because these types of entrance examinations are highly competitive in nature. You must try again and again in order to prove your worth.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam Strategies
IBPS RRB PO preparation strategy must be made by the candidates who are preparing to give the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel selection in the regional rural bank department. The candidates can take into consideration the preparation strategy to prepare for the preliminary subject and also to prepare for the main examination which will be the second stage of the selection procedure that was elected by the authorities for these positions. Given below we are sharing some of the most important examination strategies that you will have to take into consideration in order to crack this entrance examination on your first try.
1. Keep yourself acquainted with the examination dates and evaluate the exam pattern.
- Candidates must understand the stages involved in the selection procedure and strategise the preparation accordingly.
- IBPS RRB 2021 Officer Scale – I exam consists of a Preliminary and Main Examination whereas the Officer Scale-II & III will have a single level examination only, followed by an Interview. The examination will be held online.
2. Know the syllabus – ‘When you know better, you do better
- After having a thorough knowledge of the selection procedure and exam pattern, aspirants should know the IBPS RRB PO syllabus of the exam, the topics included under each section of the exam. The most important topics (from where questions are asked frequently) should also be noted.
3. Refer to effective sources – Books and Online Tutorials
- After getting a definite outline on the syllabus of the IBPS RRB exam, the preparation for the exam has to be initiated. It is of ultimate importance that one has to make a distinct selection of the appropriate study materials that have to be referred to.
- There are many e-learning websites, one of the best, India’s Leading Online Learning platform is Entri. Here you can obtain the complete test series, which is available for free. Login to the website for successful achievement of your dream job.
4. Structure a study schedule and execute it earnestly.
You might have gone through the phrase- ‘Self-Study is the Best Source of Knowledge’. But is this phrase justified for the preparation of exams like IBPS RRB? The answer to the question is YES. Exam preparation without coaching can be done if you follow a proper Study Plan.
Few tips to study smartly.
- The candidate has to devise a goal-based timeline.
- After getting the details about the IBPS RRB Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak.
- Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- The key to success depends on how well you manage your time.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
5. Take mock tests seriously
The IBPS RRB PO mock test will have questions in an exactly similar pattern to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve them within the same time limit. Solving a mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam. A few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are mentioned below-
- Do not casually take up the mock test. A mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- A mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need to focus
6. Self-Motivation is the key to success
While preparation strategy is supposed to help you crack the IBPS RRB exam you have been vying for, it will not have any impact until you believe in your ability to crack it. It is very important to believe in your efforts and motivate yourself not just to read but to study, not only to get marks for the exam but to gain deeper conceptual clarity about different topics. This will not only help you ace your examination but also help you in long term.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Mock Tests
Thorough preparation is required to crack the exams. And to excel in the online test, the practise of mock tests is important. Candidates can go through the syllabus and exam pattern then, solve these mock tests to get an idea about their strong and weak sections of each subject, thereby evaluating themselves. Moreover practising mock tests is the only effective method after understanding the topic, to join your dream job. So, never wait for the exams, start to attempt the mock tests now. The mock tests are prepared by the experts based on the IBPS-RRB syllabus, the repeated patterns, and the difficulty level. Attempting these mock tests will surely help candidates to top the merit list.
|Quantitative aptitude subject
|General awareness subject
|Computer language subjects
IBPS RRB PO interview preparation must be also taken into consideration by the authorities after the result for the main examination is uploaded on the official website of the organisation. You have to prepare for the entrance examination according to the exam dates published on the official website and you have to prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration a 30 days study plan because that will be ideal for the preparation. Entri is a learning platform created for government job aspirants and the aspirants are provided video lessons and crash courses on this platform to help them overcome any difficulty related to the preparation for the entrance examinations. Enrol now!