The IBPS SO mains exam result has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidates can check their mains result and score for the IBPS SO mains on the link provided below. The selection of candidates are done to posts like I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer.
The selected candidates are eligible to appear for the interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT.
IBPS SO Mains Scorecard
The IBPS SO mains result was published on 5th February. The candidates can check the marks and download scorecard from 12th February to 29th February 2020. Moreover, the candidates can check the same through the official website of IBPS or can check through the direct link provided below:
How to download the IBPS SO Scorecard 2019-20?
- Go to the official site of IBPS.
- Click on the scrolling link – ‘Click here to View Your Scores of Online Mains Examination for CRP SPL-IX’. Else, click on the link provided above, so that you will be directed to the page.
- A new window will be opened showing the timeline for Online Main Examination – Score Display.
- Enter the details of Registration No / Roll No, Password / Date Of Birth. And enter the Captcha code provided.
- View your result, download and print outs of the scorecard for future use.
Interview: IBPS SO
Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The center, address of the venue, time and date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in.
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
The weightage of the Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant Eligibility documents.
Entri congratulates all the toppers and all the best for the upcoming Interview.