Table of Contents
IDBI conducts the recruitment for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Executives through an examination. IDBI has invited the official notification inviting the applications and including the official details on the 3rd of August. This is a great opportunity for the entire candidate who is looking for an opportunity in working with a bank. The job profile for the IDBI Executive post has great duties and responsibilities. A candidate must be very much informed about the post, IDBI executive post list 2021 and the vacancy details before applying for the post. Here in this article, you can understand the IDBI Executive Post List 2021 that is open for application now.
IDBI Executive Exam 2021: Overview
|Name of Exam||IDBI Executive Examination|
|Date of notification||August 3, 2021|
|Starting date of application||August 4, 2021|
|The final date of submission of the application||August 18, 2021|
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Application Fee||· SC/ST/PWD – Rs 200/-
· All other Categories – Rs 1000/-
IDBI Bank has invited applications from the candidates to the post of Executives through the official website. The application for the vacancy that is been created can be made through online methods.
IDBI Executive Exam: Important Dates
- Date of Notification: August 3, 2021
- Date of Starting of Application: August 4, 2021
- Last date to submit the application: August 18, 2021
- Date of Examination: September 5, 2021
- Date of Result Publishing: To be notified later
IDBI Executive Posts Details
Industrial Development Bank of India conducts the examination for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the executive posts which is opened around various places of the country. The requirement and the eligibility criteria were published through the official notification on August 3. In the year 2021, according to the official website, a total of 920 vacant positions were identified by the recruitment committee. This vacancy is opened along various branches and offices all across the country. After the examination and the publication of the final result, the posting will be done on a pan Indian basis. Here are the detailed list and details about IDBI Executive Vacant Posts 2021.
- Total number of vacant positions: 920
The vacant positions in IDBI bank is been reserved for various categories of the society on the basis of the reservation made under the ruling of the constitution of India. A particular number of vacant seats is been reserved for each section of the society. Here are the details about the reservation and classification of the vacant posts on the basis of reservation
|Total Vacant Posts||920|
IDBI Executive Exam: Reservation Eligibility
- Candidates who are belonging to the communities that are being included by the Government in the reserved community will be provided with reservations.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL who fulfil the required educational qualification can apply against UR vacancies. They will have to compete with the UR candidates and will not be eligible for any relaxation including age to such SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates applying against UR vacancies.
- Candidates who are availing reservation status must provide proof of reservation at the time of document verification before the recruitment commission. If the candidate fails to do so, their candidate status will be terminated by the commission.
Sign Up for Entri classes now for passing the government examinations with flying colours. With our well-structured classes and experienced mentorship, you can understand the trends and concepts of every government examination that you are preparing for. Also, get access to thousands of mock tests created by experienced faculty and make your dreams true. Mock tests and learning sessions in Entri is made under expert guidance. So grab your seats now. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.