Table of Contents
The ‘IDBI Executives’ exam is generally, a single-stage exam conducted by the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI). This is a common exam that is conducted to recruit Executives via direct recruitment in various branches of the Industrial Development Bank of India across the nation. The official announcement for the bank executive exams has been issued by the Industrial Development Bank of India. A total of 920 vacancies have been notified to be filled under the recruitment process. Candidates who are above 20 years of age and hold a Graduation degree are qualifying to apply for IDBI Bank Executives Exam 2021. This article discusses the IDBI Executive Selection Process and details regarded with it.
IDBI Executive Selection Process 2021- An Overview
IDBI Executives Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Offered Post||IDBI Executive|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2021|
|Official Web Portal||IDBI Official website|
|Exam Date||05th September 2021|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Selection Procedure||Online Exam
Document Verification/Medical Fitness Test
IDBI Executive Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done basically, through an online test at various exam centres followed by document verification and also pre-recruitment medical test. The selected graduates will be recruited on a contractual basis for the 3-year duration at various branches and offices across the country. On successful completion of the contractual period, the appointees have to undergo a selection process for the appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank.
Candidates must be well aware of the IDBI Executive selection criteria in order to perform well in the exam.
- The selection of the aspirant will be based on the marks he/she scored in the single online test.
- The aspirant’s final selection is determined on the basis of the medical test, in which he/she must be medically fit and fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the IDBI.
- This examination has in no means an interview round.
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2021
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern is available now as the notification has been released by the exam conducting body. The aspirants who wish to apply for the IDBI Executive examination should know in detail about the IDBI Executive exam pattern to plan their preparation accordingly.
The complete details regarding the pattern of the Exam are explained below.
- All the questions of the IDBI Executive exam will be of multiple choice type.
- The exam, except for the English Language Test, will be given bilingually, ie in both Hindi and English language.
- This exam comprises basically 3 subjects.
- The 3 subjects are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Working English Language.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam and also the total marks are 150.
- All questions in the Executive exam carries 1 Mark each.
- There will also be a negative marking of ¼ for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be deducted for questions left unattempted.
- Total duration of 90 minutes will be given for the exam.
IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria
The IDBI bank executive Eligibility Criteria for the examination are discussed below.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized college/university of India with a 55 percentile. SC/ST/OBC candidates can apply if they have obtained above a 50 percentile.
- The candidates who are pursuing their final year also can apply for this examination only if they can produce the educational proof as in the Graduation certificate during the time of the document verification.
- The aspirants who are applying for this IDBI exam should not be above 25 years old and also not less than 20 years of age.
- The aspirants who belong to the other backward category have 3 years relaxation as their upper age limit and those candidates who belong to the SC and ST category have 5 years relaxation of their age limit.
- 10 years age relaxation is given to the aspirant with benchmark disabilities.
|Person with disabilities||10 years|
|EXS, ECOs/SSCOs (who have rendered at least 5 years military service)||5 years|
|The person affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||5 years|
IDBI Bank Admit Card 2021
Registered candidates are required to download IDBI Admit Card 2021 for the IDBI Executive Exam from the official website of IDBI. The hard copy of the IDBI Admit card will not be couriered to the applicants. The admit card for IDBI Exam 2021 will be released for the Written Exam after 27th August 2021, tentatively.
The candidate must log in to his/her account created while filling in the online application form and then download the admit card.
To login to the official website of IDBI, a candidate is supposed to possess:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
All candidates must definitely go through the guidelines provided on the official website of IDBI before downloading his/her admit cards.
We hope this article proved beneficial to you. Readers can also check out our IDBI related blogs like IDBI Executive Salary 2021, IDBI Executive Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 and IDBI Executive Notification 2021 – Vacancy, Exam Dates.
Be a part of Entri and get access to a multitude of study materials, video classes, mock tests and a lot more. Team Entri wishes you all a great day!
|IDBI Executive Exam Information Links|
|IDBI Executive Notification||IDBI Executive Mock Test|
|IDBI Executive Syllabus||IDBI Executive Video Course|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date||IDBI Executive Study Materials|
|IDBI Executive Application Form||IDBI Executive Interview Questions|
|IDBI Executive Vacancy||IDBI Executive Job Profile|
|IDBI Executive Admit Card||IDBI Executive Salary|
|IDBI Executive Study Plan||IDBI Executive Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|IDBI Executive Previous Question Papers||IDBI Executive Result|
|IDBI Executive Best Books||IDBI Executive Cutoff|
|IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria||IDBI Executive Exam Analysis|
|IDBI Executive Answer Key|