Table of Contents
Industrial Development Bank of India has published the IDBI Recruitment Notification on the official website @https://www.idbibank.in on 16 September 2022. IDBI Bank has announced a total number of 03 vacancies for various posts. All those aspirants who have the relevant educational qualification and experience can apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 from 16 September 2022 to 30 September 2022. In this post, aspirants can check all necessary details related to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022. In this article, you can check all the details related to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 like education qualification, age limit, important dates, application form, etc.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Overview
The IDBI has published Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website. All the eligible and interested individuals can apply for the post of Head – Data Analytics, Head – Program Management and Information Technology (IT) Compliance, and Deputy CTO (Digital).
|Post Name||Head of Data Analytics, Head of Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, and Deputy CTO (Digital) in the commission|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on eligibility and personal Interview|
|Salary Scale||The aspirant will be given consolidated remuneration based on experience, seniority level etc. subject to deduction of taxes if applicable.|
Industrial Development Bank of India Notification PDF 2022 link is mentioned below. Aspirants don’t have to visit the official website of the bank to download the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, they can directly download it from the direct link mentioned below here.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Aspirants can check all the important dates related to IDBI Recruitment 2022 in the given table below.
Important Dates – IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||16 September 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||30 September 2022|
|Call letters for interview||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Provisional Allotment||Not yet allotted|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Here in the given table aspirants can check the post-wise vacancy for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022.
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancy|
|Head – Data Analytics||1|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||1|
|Deputy CTO (Digital)||1|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Salary
The selected candidate will get consolidated remuneration based on experience, Seniority level per annum (CTC) subject to deduction of taxes as applicable and review of performance on annual basis. CTC consisting of all the emoluments/allowances/benefits/perquisites, etc. paid as one time/ monthly/ periodically/ annually except as mentioned in the terms and conditions at the time of appointment.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Aspirants can check post-wise education qualifications for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 in the given table. To check experience post wise aspirants can refer to the official notification PDF provided in this article.
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Education Qualification|
|Head – Data Analytics||Full-time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Statistics or any engineering discipline or must be a graduate in science along with an MCA from a University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory Bodies.|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||Full-time Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field or graduate in science along with an MCA from a University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory Bodies.|
|Deputy CTO (Digital)||Full-time Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field discipline or graduate in science along with an MCA from a University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory Bodies.|
Applicants can check the post-wise age limit (as on 31 August 2022) for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 in the given table.
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Head – Data Analytics||57 years Max|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||45 to 55 years|
|Deputy CTO (Digital)||45 to 55 years|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to send their application to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the applicant’s email ID or Mobile Number specified in the application form. If the aspirant do not receive the email / SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may assume that their application has not been successfully registered.
- An application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photo and sign uploaded in the application form will not be considered as valid.
- Any information submitted by a individual in his/ her application shall be binding on the person personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be wrong at a later stage.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Selection Procedure
The selection process will comprise of the following stages:-
- Basic screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, applicant’s qualifications, suitability or experience, etc. submitted with the applications.
- The candidature, after initial screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional and will be subject to verification of all details and documents with the originals when a individual reports for PRMT /PI (if called).
- Only such shortlisted aspirants who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center and address of the venue, time and date of PI will be informed to the shortlisted individuals through e-mail / call letter and they have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center/date/time will not be considered. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the Personal Interview or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of individuals at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the aspirant through Bank’s website and/or aspirant’s registered email in advance.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the aspirant in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable aspirants.
- The final selection of aspirant is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the recruitment board’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
- In case, more than one aspirants cores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point); such individuals will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of aspirants for the Interview after preliminary shortlisting with reference to aspirants’ aforesaid attributes.