Table of Contents
The Industrial Development Bank of India has released a recruitment notice for IDBI assistant managers for the year 2022 on their official website. A total of 500 IDBI Assistant Manager positions are open for applications. Officials have announced the date of the IDBI Bank online exam, which will take place on July 23, 2022. The banking aspirants who have begun their preparation and are interested in the Assistant Manager positions must read through and review all the information linked to recruitment here. The chosen candidates will be required to spend a one-year probationary period, which will be broken up into two segments: a nine-month training phase and a three-month internship period. IDBI Assistant Manager Shift Timings 2022 out Check Reporting Time And General Instructions. This site provides all the information on the dates and shifts of the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam 2022.
|Organizing Body||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Number of Vacancies||500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Interview|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Admit card link||Download here|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Dates
IDBI Bank Ltd. invites qualified individuals to submit online applications for the position of Executive (on contract) and admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022–23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’. According to the selection criteria listed below, the aforementioned hiring would be exclusively on an all-India basis. Important events and their dates are listed in the table below.
|Online Registration Window Opening||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||17th June 2022|
|Call letter Download start||12th July 2022|
|Call letter Download end||23rd July 2022|
|Computer-Based Online Test||23rd July 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
|Computer-Based Online Test Result||Yet to be notified|
|Declaration of Merit List||Yet to be notified|
|Personal Interview Round||Yet to be notified|
IDBI Assistant Manager Shift Timings 2022
The IDBI Assistant Manager 2022 Online Exam is being held by IDBI Bank to fill the Assistant Manager positions that were made public during the IDBI Assistant Manager 2022 recruitment. We will give you the IDBI Assistant Manager shift patterns 2022 in this blog for the online exam that will be held on July 23, 2022. The IDBI Assistant Manager Shift Timings will be discussed in more detail as we move forward.
The IDBI Assistant Manager Exam will be administered in two shifts.
|Shift number||Reporting Time of the said shift|
|Shift 1||08:00 AM|
|Shift 2||12.00 Noon|
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Starting Time
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Starting times for each shift are as shown below.
|Shift number||Starting Time of the said shift|
|Shift 1||09:00 AM|
|Shift 2||01.00 PM|
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Ending Time
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam ending times for each shift are as shown below.
|Shift number||Ending Time of the said shift|
|Shift 1||11:00 AM|
|Shift 2||03.00 PM|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2022 General Instructions
- The call letter contains the exam’s date, time, and venue.
- You should bring your most current passport-size photo with it and have it properly pasted on the call letter with you to the examination location.
- The use of calculators, whether standalone or integrated into watches, books, notebooks, or written notes, as well as cell phones with or without cameras, will not be permitted throughout the exam.
- Bring your call letter with your photo attached, a copy of your photo ID that is now valid, and the original of that photo ID. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should bring a ballpoint pen with you. There will be paper available.
- Any stationery item, such as printed or handwritten text, scraps of paper, a geometry or pencil box, a plastic pouch, a writing pad, pen drives, a log table, an electronic pen or scanner, or any type of communication tool, including a mobile phone, Bluetooth, earbuds, microphone, pager, fitness band, etc. are not allowed in the venue.
- additional things, such as eyeglasses, handbags, belts, caps, and hairpins Any wristwatch, camera, or other metal object are also banned
- any prepared or unprepared food, a water bottle is not allowed (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- any other object that may be used unfairly to conceal communication devices, such as a camera or Bluetooth gadget is also not allowed.
All necessary details regarding IDBI Assistant Manager Shift Timings 2022 are detailed on this page. Download the Entri app to help you prepare for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2022.