Table of Contents
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) has recently released an employment notification of the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 on its official website. Applications are invited from all the candidates who meets required eligibility for the posts of Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II. A total of 50 vacancies have been released for Lower Division Clerk / Sub Group Officer Grade II posts. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts is commenced from 18th May 2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts is 18th June 2022. Applications have to be submitted online through the official portal, http://kdrb.kerala.gov.in/
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application of Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB). Candidates who are applying for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC recruitment 2022 go through the following article attentively to ensure that they have all of the necessary information.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Name of post||Lower Division Clerk / Sub Group Officer Grade II|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application commencement Date||18th May 2022|
|Last Date For Submitting Application||18th June 2022|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||All over Kerala|
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022
Through this latest Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 50 vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Candidates should be on the lookout for the form and use extreme caution when filling it out. Any inconsistency on the application form while submitting will reflect on admit cards and results of the candidate afterwards.
Kerala Dewaswom Board LDC 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
According to the notification by the Kerala Devaswom Board there are a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II. Candidates should apply to the required posts before the deadline. Check the detailed information below.
|L.D.Clerk/Sub Group Officer Grade II||50|
- The recruitment will be done on direct recruitment mode.
- There will be 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections of Hindu Unreserved Communities.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022: Important links
The direct link for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022 and link of Notification Pdf are mentioned below.
|Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Important Links 2022|
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
The below table contains the fresh dates for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022.
|Notification Release Date||18 May 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application||18 May 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||18 June 2022|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||18 June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Online Prelims Examination||Not yet Announced|
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Application Form
The application forms for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC exam 2022 is currently available in their web portal. Kerala Devaswom Board released the official notification to invite applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Sub Group Officer Grade II under the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB).
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online on the official website of Kerala Devaswom Board.
- Applicants can make changes in any entry (Name father/husband/mother, reservation category etc.) filled by the candidate at the time of registration.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Application Date
|Application Starting Date||18th May 2022|
|Application Last Date||18th June 2022|
How to apply for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th May 2022. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 until 18th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. The candidates need to follow the instructions given for online application submission for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 posts. Follow the steps outlined below to Apply Online For Kerala Devaswom Board LDC recruitment 2022.
- Visit the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) official website@ www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- In the homepage click on Apply Online to complete one time registration process.
- Then log in with your username and password.
- Check the post mentioned Lower Division Clerk / Sub Group Officer Grade II.
- Fill the Application form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Carefully enter all the required details. Once submitted, no changes can be made in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned documents and photograph.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Application Fees
To apply for the Latest 50 Vacancies in Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application.
Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only. The application fee to apply for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment:
Fees can be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300|
Documents required for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Application Form
Note that the following documents must be kept handy and will be required to fill out the application form.
- Scanned copy of the recent photograph
- Income Certificate
- SSLC equivalent Certificate/ ADHAAR Card
- Hindu Unreserved Community Certificate
- Caste/ Domicile Certificate if needed
- Scanned Copy of ID Proof
- Disability Certificate, Physical and functionality Certificate to be submitted if needed
Apart from this, as per the official notification, keep at least five additional copies of the photograph which will be submitted to the commission later.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to fill the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualification needed for different Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) chances. Applicants should have passed SSLC examination or equivalent.
Applicants should be in the age limit 18 to 36 years i.e. they should be born 2nd January 1986 and 1st January 2004 (both dates included). Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes will be eligible for age relaxation.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Selection Process
Selection process is based on written test/personal interview/ medical test/ walk in interview. If a candidate is selected they will be placed as Lower Division Clerk or Sub Group Officer Grade II in Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC 2022 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Name of Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|1.||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20||20|
|2.||English-Grammar & Vocabulary||20||20|
|3.||General Awareness & Current Affair||20||20|
|4.||Regional Language Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada-Grammar &Translation||20||20|
|5.||Devaswom Boards-Basic Knowledge||20||20|
- Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Examination is an OMR based Examination.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- The total marks for the examination are 100.
- The duration of the examination is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- There will be one mark for each correct answers.
- For every wrong answer negative mark of 0.33 is applicable.
- No marks reduction for unanswered questions.
- Medium of question paper will be in Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada.
Guidelines for Filling Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- There will be 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections of Hindu Unreserved Communities.
- Those who belong to this category should specify this in the application form and produce relevant certificate when required.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) Selection Department in this regard shall be final.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 official notification below.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are there in the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022?
There are 50 vacancies in the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the Qualification to apply for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022?
Applicant Must have an SSLC to apply for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit to apply for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 is 36 years.
Q. When is the last date to apply for the Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 is 18th June 2022.
Hope this article on Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Apply Online 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.