Table of Contents
Kerala High Court has released the result of the exam conducted to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Kerala High Court Assistant. The Short List contains the Roll Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for interview, which is the next step in the recruitment process. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can get their results through the official website – www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. We have provided all the details regarding the short list in this article.
Kerala High Court Assistant Result 2022
As per the notification released by the Kerala High Court, there are 55 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The exam to shortlist eligible candidates from among all the applicants was conducted by the High Court on 27th February 2022. The result of this objective type exam has been released on 11th April, 2022. Candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the exam. Those who are found to be provisionally eligible can find their Roll Number in the list. These candidates will shortly be called for an interview.
Kerala High Court Assistant Short List 2022
The Short List released by the High Court consists of the Roll Numbers of the candidates who have fared well and scored above the prescribed cut off mark. The cut off mark for this year was 53. Those who have scored 53 and above have been included in the Main List of the Short List. The requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary List. The Roll Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said Objective Test. The Short List contains the Main List as well as the Supplementary list of all the reserved categories.
Steps to Download Kerala High Court Assistant Short List 2022
Follow the steps given below to download the result:
- Visit the official website of Kerala High Court – www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click on the notification in the homepage which reads – ‘Short List Published – Assistant (Rec No. 01/2021)
- This will open a new page displaying the Short List.
- Take a print out of the Short List for future reference.
Important Points Regarding Kerala High Court Short List 2022
- Inclusion of Roll Number in the Short List is provisional and does not confer any right on the candidate to be called for the interview or for subsequent inclusion in the Rank List.
- The Short List is prepared based on the information given by the candidates in the application form. Any subsequent claims being made will not be entertained.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) who are included in the Short List will have to present Caste Certificate or Non Creamy Layer Certificate or EWS Certificate , as applicable, along with other documents as and when called for. Candidates whose Roll Number is in the Main List will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation if they fail to produce the relevant certificate. In such case, they will be considered as Open Competition candidates.
- Candidates whose Roll Numbers have appeared in the Supplementary List will have it deleted if they fail to produce the relevant certificates.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.