Table of Contents
Kerala PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Agricultural Officer admit card for various categories in Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare Department . The exams is scheduled on 26 March 2022(Saturday) from10:30 am to 12:30 pm. In this article, we are going to give you a brief note on the exam syllabus and pattern and how to download the admission ticket for the Kerala PSC AO exam. Usually, Kerala PSC publishes the admit cards 15-20 days prior to the exam for all candidates who submitted the application for the same. Likewise, the commission has now generated the admit card for the Agricultural Officer examination. Read the complete article to learn all about Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Admit Card 2022. Click on the link below for the Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer admit card out official notification.
Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Admit Card 2022
Kerala PSC had released notification for the post of Agricultural officer the end of last year. On the 11th of March 2022 PSC has released Admit Cards for the same post under the following categories in the Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare Department.
- No. 505/2021
- No. 522/2021- NCA-SCCC
- No. 475/2020
The candidates can now download their admit cards for Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer exam from the official website of Kerala PSC.
Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Admit Card 2022: Exam Date
The Kerala PSC has also revealed the exam date for the Agricultural Officer Exam 2022 along with the release of the admit cards. According to the notification the exam is scheduled on 26 March 2022, Saturday from 10: 30 am to 12: 30 pm. All the applicants can download their admit cards and can attempt their exams on the above said date and time.
How to Download Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Admit Card?
As the Kerala PSC has officially released the admit card on 11 March 2022, the aspirants who were able to submit their applications successfully can download their admit cards by logging in to their registered accounts in Kerala PSC’s official website. Have look into some simple steps you may have to follow to download the Kerala PSC AO admission tickets:
Step 1: log in to official website for downloading the admit cards which is Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
Step 2: log in to your personal profile by using your user ID and password which you had created during the registration process.
Step 3: From the admit card link of the Agricultural Officer examination, download your admit card.
Step 4: Take the printout of the AO admit card and take it with you to the examination center.
Kerala PSC AO Admit Card 2022: Download Link
Click on the link below to download your Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Hall Tickets 2022.
Kerala PSC AO Admit Card 2022: Exam Pattern
Applicants can find the precise Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Exam Pattern 2022 here. Participants who are appearing for this exam can make a note of the complete details regarding the exam pattern and structure of the paper. Aspirants can get a complete idea regarding the written examination of the Agricultural Officer post.
- The total marks allotted for this exam will be 100.
- The time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
- The mode of the exam is online (Multiple Choice).
- There will be 3 parts to this exam with distributed modules and each module weighs 10 marks.
- The questions shall be based on Educational Qualification of the applicant.
- The medium of the examination is English.
|Part-I Crop Production||1.Agronomy|
|2.Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry|
|Part-II Crop Protection||1.Agricultural Entomology|
|Part-III Crop Improvement||1.Plant Breeding & Genetics|
|2.Seed & Seed Technology|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Kerala PSC AO Admit Card 2022: Syllabus
The Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2022 plays a prominent role in the preparation of the exam. By taking a look at the Kerala PSC AO Syllabus 2022 applicants can get the highest score in the exam. The detailed Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2022 is given in the pdf below. Applicants should note that the Kerala PSC AO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 is taken from the official portal and interested candidates can also visit the official site for more info. Click on the direct links provided below for entire syllabus.
Part I -Crop Production
Module 1: Agronomy
- Scope, seeds and sowing.
- Tillage and tilth.
- Crop densityand geometry.
- Classification of crops
- Agronomic, botanical, ontogenic.
- Growth and development of crops.
- Factors affecting growth and development.
- Crop rotation and its principles
- Adaptation, and distribution of crops.
- Crop nutrition essential nutrients.
- Criteria of essentiality, classification, functions, and deficiencies.
- Manures and fertilizers –fertilizer calculations- nutrient use efficiency.
- Specialty fertilizers – fortified, customized, slow-release fertilizers, 100 percent water-soluble,nitrification inhibitors.
- Biological nitrogen fixation – biofertilizers.
- Weeds – importance, classification, invasive weeds of Kerala
- Crop weed competition, concepts of weed management, allelopathy.
- Principles and methods, herbicides – selectivity and resistance, classification, allelopathy.
- Herbicide calculations, specifications for herbicides, calibration of sprayers, and spraying.
- Integrated weed management in rice, banana, coconut.
- Agriculture –scope- agricultural resources available in Indiaand Importance of agriculture.
- Farming System Components – Cropping Patternand
- Multiple cropping system-Problems of sustainable agricultureand its impact on agriculture.
- Indicators of sustainability, conservation agriculture strategies, HEIA, LEIA, and LEISA,adaptation, and mitigation, ecological principles of LEISA.
- Homestead farming system.
- Soil and climatic requirements – varieties- area and production.
- Seed rate spacing – methods of sowing/planting
- Manurial schedule- cultural practices and yield of major field crops of Kerala, viz, sugarcane, rice, tuber crops (cassava, sweet potato, yams, and aroids), pulses, groundnut, sesamum and fodder crops, viz., guinea and hybrid Napier.
- Irrigation- Water resources and irrigation development in India and Kerala, Water management of principal crops of Kerala.
- Soil moisture constants-Evapotranspiration, potential evapotranspiration and consumptive use, Reference crop evapotranspiration (ETo)- Crop coefficient (Kc)- Kc values for different crops.
- Main empirical methods of calculation of ETo- The Water requirement of crops, Effective rainfall.
- Scheduling irrigation– Methods of irrigation-overhead and micro irrigations, Surface, subsurfaceirrigation.
- Irrigation efficiency-Water use efficiency and Water productivity.
- Agricultural drainage-causes of waterlogging and types of drainage.
- Quality of irrigation water.
- Agroecology of Kerala – cropping seasons of Kerala, agro-ecological zones and agro-ecological units, monsoon in Kerala.
- Rainfed agriculture – dry farming, dryland farming, rainfed farming.
- Drought – classification, drought management in major crops of Kerala, drought adaptation mechanisms in crops.
- Watershed – types –characteristics and management.
Click on the link for the complete syllabus of Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of Kerala PSC and other government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.