Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has recently released a notification to recruit eligible and suitable candidates to the post of Architectural Draftsman Grade I. Further, this recruitment is to select appropriate candidate for Public Works Department (Architectural Wing). Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates may apply for the desired post in the said format, on or before 05th of May 2021. However, before applying for the post all the candidates must check the official notification given in their web portal. In this article, you can read all about Kerala PSC Architectural Draftsman Grade 1 Notification 2021. You could also download the PDF of Architectural Draftsman Recruitment Notification Here!
Kerala PSC Architectural Draftsman Grade 1 Notification 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, online applications are invited for the post of Architectural Draftsman Grade 1 in Public Works Department (Architectural Wing) of the Kerala Government. Moreover, this tells that the applications should be sent on or before 05th of May itself in the prescribed format. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates can now check the eligibility criteria for the job through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Architectural Draftsman Grade 1|
|Name of the Department||Public Works Department (Architectural Wing)|
|No. of vacancies||03|
|Scale of Pay||₹ 26,500-56,700 /-|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Last date to Apply||05.05.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Architectural Draftsman Grade 1 Recruitment 2021
All the aspirants applying for this post must have the below said qualifications:
- Three years Diploma (after Secondary School) in Architecture awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Government of Kerala or Government of India or its equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in Computer drafting in AutoCAD level 1 & 2 or in any similar Architectural CAD software notified as equivalent by the Government of Kerala from time to time. However, Proficiency in Computer drafting shall be proved by conducting a Practical Test by the Public Service Commission at the time of selection.
All the aspirants applying for this post must be between 18-36 years of age. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.
Official Notification Download
Click on the link below to download the official notification for this recruitment.
How to Apply?
All the aspiring candidates must submit the applications only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION process in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates are required to keep note of the following while filling the application:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, log in to the candidate profile using the user ID and password.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- Now, fill the application by submitting all the required information including photograph and signature.
- Lastly, Submit the application and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.