Kerala PSC Chemist Short List is out. PSC has published the shortlist for the Chemist in Factories and Boilers department based on the candidate’s written test performance. PSC conducted the exam in February 2020 across Kerala, against the Category Number: 014/2019. During the notification period, the number of reported vacancies were 01 & the latest numbers are yet to know.
Kerala PSC Chemist Short List 2020
Kerala PSC invited applications towards the Chemist in Factories and Boilers department in 2019 and conducted the written exam in February 2020. PSC has now published the shortlist of candidates for the same, and these candidates will call for the next stage, i.e, the document verification.
- Category Number: 014/ 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 25200-54000
- Date of Examination: February 04, 2020
- Education Eligibility: BSc.(Chemistry) degree with a minimum of 55 per cent marks of a recognised University or its equivalent.
- Official Cut-off Score: 56.67 marks
- The number of candidates in the main list: 15
- Number of Candidates in the supplementary list: 55
Click here to download the shortlist of Kerala PSC Chemist (Factories and Boilers Development) 2020
Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One
Time Verification and interview. The Date, Time and Venue of OTR Verification will be intimated shortly through the registered phone numbers/ PSC profile. Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities shall upload in profile and produce in person the Community Certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities for further procedures.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.