Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Postponed: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently released a short notice regarding the departmental exam’s postponement for January 2021. The examinations scheduled to be conducted on April 16, 19, 20, 21, 22 (both FN & AN) are postponed. The Commission will be releasing the reschedule exam dates shortly on the official website. Stay tuned to Entri for all the latest updates.
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Postponed
The change in the exam dates was released by the Commission on 13 April. Candidates can download the notification regarding the same from the Latest News section or download the direct link below.
Kerala PSC will be releasing the new exam date soon. And, the admit cards will be available to download from the OTR profile for the departmental candidates 10 days before the commencement of the first test. Check the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official web portal @keralapsc.gov.in
- Login with Username and Password to the OTR profile of the candidate.
- Check for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit Card 2021 on the One-Time profile
- Download the KPSC Departmental Exam Admit card 2021
- Take printouts for the future reference
Departmental Exam Pattern
- Tests are Objective OMR-based online examinations.
- Second Class Language Test in Malayalam (Tamil/Kannada), Minority Language Test (Tamil/Kannada) are in the descriptive pattern.
- Maximum marks will be 100 and the candidate should acquire a minimum of 40% for the pass.
- Each right answer will award one mark.
- And for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the mark will be deducted.
- Department tests will follow the ‘with books/without books’ pattern.
- Candidates will be allowed to use only the textbooks prescribed in the respective subjects which are published by Government.
- District Office Manual Test- District Office Manual
- Local Fund Audit Department Test (Lower)-II Paper: General Knowledge, Precis and Drafting:
(a) Office Procedure in Local Fund Audit Office including Precis and Draft writing.
(b) Principles and Procedure of Audit of Fund Accounts.
- Civil Judicial Test- II Paper- The Indian Limitation Act, The Kerala Civil Court Act, The Kerala Court Fee, and Suit Valuation Act, and Kerala Stamp Act (with books)
- Departmental Test on Laws relating to Motor Vehicle-II Paper (For Kerala Transport Service, and Kerala Transport Subordinate Service and Ministerial Staff of Motor Vehicles Department.) – Kerala Motor Vehicles Taxation Act, 1976 and Rules made thereunder (with books)
- Kerala Registration Test Part I -II Paper – Kerala Registration Manual and Circular Orders (with books) Excise Test Part “A” – I Paper