Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Draftsman/ Overseer Grade 1 Civil Rank List is published by the commission through their official website. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can now check their results by logging in to the official website of Kerala PSC. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 2nd November 2022. Here in this article are the details regarding the examination and the steps that candidates have to follow so as to download and check the Kerala PSC result.
Kerala PSC Overseer/ Draftsman Rank List 2022 Overview
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1
Kerala PSC Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1 Rank List 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has published the rank list for the Overseer Grade I/Draftsman Grade I (Civil) on Rs.26500-56700 in Public Works Department, found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 02/11/2022. The Ranked List shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked list is published after the expiry of a minimum period of one year.
How To Download Kerala PSC Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1 Civil Rank List 2022?
The official result of the Kerala PSC Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1 Civil examination is published by the Kerala Public Service Commission through the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates who have appeared for the examination and who wish to check the result can now download the results from the official Kerala PSC website. Here are the steps that every candidate has to follow so as to download the result from the official website online.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala PSC https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the results tab.
- Under the results tab select the option “ranked list”.
- Download the pdf for Kerala PSC Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1 Civil Rank List 2022.
- Download and save the document for future use.
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Civil Rank List 2022 – Download PDF
The candidates who have appeared for the examination can also download the Kerala PSC Draftsman/Overseer Grade 1, Civil Rank List, online by clicking on the link given below.
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Civil Rank List 2022 – Points to Rembember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new ranked list after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all
for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or Photocopied there from along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five Only) under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram695004. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 45 (Forty Five) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the Date of uploading of the Ranked List (on or before 17.12.2022 ). The candidates can avail only one chance after the Approval of Ranked List. Rechecking of invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 within 45 (Forty Five) days from the date of uploading of the Ranked List. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. The last date for receipt of applications is 17.12.2022. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The entries put in column (5) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidate who wish to relinquish their claim for adivce from the Ranked list shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who donot submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Govt. with signature, name, designation and office seal alongwith a Notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment alongwith the original of Notirized affidavit and self attested copy of ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of Ranked list, i.e. on 03.05.2022