Kerala PSC has released the Rank list for the Post of Drawing Teacher (High School) Cat No, 524/2019, in the Education Department in Alappuzha District. Candidates was selected by the commission after interview and arranged in the order of merit. This shortlist is brought into force with effect from 06-05-2022. Selected candidates will have a scale of pay of Rs. 25,200 – 54,000/. Here we have provided, the link to download the Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) Shortlist 2023.
Join our Telegram channel to get Free study materials and quizzes
Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) Rank List 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the Post||Drawing Teacher (High School)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,200 – 54,000/|
Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
Kerala Public Service Commission has released Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher Shortlist 2023 on February 22, 2023. The shortlist is published on the basis of OMR test which held on July 13, 2022. As per the latest details, there are 46 candidates are shortlisted for the second stage of selection. Candidates register numbers are included in the shortlist, published in PDF format. Candidates with 45.33 or higher are included in the Short List, and the requisite marks have been reduced to the amount necessary in the Supplemental Lists. Applicants on the Short List must present and produce the original papers for One Time Verification in person. The date, time, and location of the OTR Verification will be announced soon. The register number of those candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications found otherwise defective will be deleted from the shortlist without further notice. Check down for more updates!
Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher Shortlist 2023
|OMR Test||July 13, 2023|
|Shortlist Date||February 22, 2023|
|Final Result||Notify later|
Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher Rank List 2023
Kerala PSC has announced the rank list for the post of Drawing Teacher (High School) on their official website. The rank list will be in effect from 06/05/2022. Check below given link to see the list of candidates selected for the post of Drawing Teacher
- DRAWING TEACHER (HIGH SCHOOL) – ERNAKULAM (Category No. 524/2019 ) in EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (524/2019) Rank List
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The Short list is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidate in the application and subsequent claims made will not be entertained at any stage.
- The candidates who have secured 45.33 ( forty five (point) three three ) marks and above are included in the Short List and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary Lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date, Time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published in due course.
- The register number of those candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications found otherwise defective will be deleted from the Short list without further notice.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, included in the list are required to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No. 81/2009/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 and SC/ST candidates are required to produce Community Certificate issued under Rule 4 of Kerala (SC/ST) Regulation of issue of Community Certificates, Rule 2002, issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar alongwith other documents at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 17-03-2022 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ER VII (2) 1577/2022/EW dated 06.05.2022 of The Secretary, KPSC, Thiruvanandapuram.
Discussion about this post