Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 2 (Special Recruitment from among ST Only) in Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited shortlist is out. Kerala PSC has published the shortlist based on the marks of the candidate based on the cut-off score released by the commission for the written test conducted on 12th December 2019. The candidates who have attended the exam can check the shortlist published, cut-off, and other details regarding the Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 2 shortlist. The candidates included in the Main List of the shortlist are directed to be present for verification of original documents and for Interviews as and when intimated.
Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 2 Exam Details
|Name of post||Engineering Assistant Gr 2
(Special Recruitment from among ST Only)
|Department||Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited|
|Date of Notification||26 June 2018|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from Scheduled Tribes only)|
|Educational Qualification||A Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years Course) recognized by Kerala Government|
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 7480-11910 (PR)|
|Exam conducted on||12th December 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Written Objective OMR Exam|
|Short List released on||27th January 2021|
|Cut-off Marks||15.33 Marks|
Check the Exam Calendar 2021 for:
Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 2 Shortlist
The shortlist for the Engineering Assistant Gr 2 special recruitment for the ST category was released on 27th January 2021. The shortlist now released is purely provisional, based on the application form submitted by the candidate. The Main List of the shortlist published includes 20 candidates. The shortlist contains the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview subject to the verification of original documents.
Download the Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 2 (Special Recruitment from among ST Only) in Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited:
Important Points to be Noted Regarding Shortlist
- The candidates who have secured 15.33 (Fifteen (point) three-three) marks and above are included in the Short List.
- The candidates included in the Short List should be present and produce in person the original documents for One-time Verification. The Date, Time, and Venue of OTR Verification and interview will be published shortly by the Commission.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of the Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce a Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 12-12-2019 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
Subscribe to Entri Kerala PSC Exam Courses and attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the exam. Download Entri for all the information regarding the all-Kerala PSC exams. Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC 2020-21 exams.