Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission announced an official notification about the Kerala PSC Geological Assistant 2022 recruitment to fill up the vacant jobs openings under the Category No: 098/2022 in the Department of Ground water on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. The process of submission of Online Applications for these Posts will be held from 30 April 2022 and the Last date to submit Online Application is 1 June 2022.
The candidates should read the official notification before submitting the application form online. The candidates will be selected after the written exam followed by the interview. Read the article below to know more about Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Overview
The Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment board is going to recruit Geological Assistant posts in its Ground water department to fill a total of 03 vacancies for the post. Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
|Kerala Public Service Commission Geological Assistant 2022|
|Name of the Post||Geological Assistant|
|Pay Scale||र 37,400-79,000/-|
|Online Application Started||30/04/2022|
|Last date to Apply||01/06/2022|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Written/OMR/Online Test|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Exam Dates
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022- Important Dates
|Apply Online Date||30 April 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||1 June 2022|
|Admit card Release||Not yet released|
|Online Exam||Not yet announced|
|Answer key Release||Not yet announced|
|Interview||Not yet announced|
|Allotment||Not yet announced|
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Vacancy
Currently the Department of Ground Water authorities is aiming to fill up 03 vacancies on the post of Geological Assistant under the Kerala PSC.
M.Sc. Degree in Geology/Hydrogeology/Applied Geology with not less than 50% marks graduates below 36 years can now apply for this position through their PSC application portal. PSC is recruiting Geological Assistant candidates towards the vacant post through this particular recruitment. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs.37,400-79,000/-.
|1.||Geological Assistant||03 Posts|
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Salary
|Geological Assistant||Scale pay of र 37,400-79,000/- per month|
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary according to the pay level between INR 37,400-79,000 /- per month including allowances Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised to thoroughly understand the KPSC basic salary and gross salary and net salary in hand.
Every person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years of duty within a continuous period of three years.
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Eligibility
Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria of Kerala PSC Geological Assistant recruitment can apply for the post. The candidates should check their educational qualifications and age limit before applying for the post. If any of the candidates fail to submit the essential documents to prove eligibility, the application will be immediately rejected.
- Applicant must be between the age limit of 18-36.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply
for this post with usual age relaxation
- Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST and Other backward Communities according to the government norms.
M.Sc. Degree in Geology/Hydrogeology/Applied Geology with not less than 50% marks. In the absence of candidates with the above qualification B.Sc. Degree in Hydrogeology/Geology/Applied Geology with not less
than 50% marks.
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: How to Apply?
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post of Geological Assistant.
- After completing the one-time registration process the candidate shall apply for the post of Geological Assistant by logging in to their profile using their User ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link of Kerala PSC Geological Assistant.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before the 31st of December 2012. The name of the aspirant and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom of the photo.
- The photo once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading it.
- No application fee will be collected from the applicants.
- The aspirants can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if required.
- The aspirants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Re-check the correctness of all the information in the profile before the final submission.
- Remember to keep the User-ID safe for further communication with the selection committee.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or changed after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be not be accepted and will be cancelled without any prior.
- Note: 12:00 midnight on 1 June 2022 Wednesday will be the time limit for sending the applications after which the applications will not be accepted.
The aspirants of the Kerala PSC Geological Assistant recruitment 2022 should note that there is no application fee required to be submitted along with the application form as per last recruitment pattern.
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Selection Process
- The Selection for the post of Kerala PSC Geological Assistant will be done through direct recruitment.
- The Kerala PSC Geological Assistant selection process includes the written/online/OMR exam following the document verification. The candidates are supposed to attend the written exam initially. The eligible candidates can further move to the document verification. The candidates who are eligible must be aware about the documents to be submitted in this final phase of recruitment.
- Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Documents Required for Kerala PSC Geological Assistant
The eligible candidates from the written exam must be aware of the documents and product it without any fail. If the candidates fail to produce any of the below mentioned documents, it can cause trouble in the recruitment procedure.
- 10th Mark sheet along with a certificate for age declaration purposes.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 10+2 certificate and mark sheet
- Valid Education documents as mentioned in the official notification prior to required by the application form in original.
- Admit card of the Kerala PSC Geological Assistant exam 2022.
- Aadhaar Card, PAN card, or any other valid ID proof in original.
- Domicile certificate.
- Certificate/ Diploma of any other qualification.
- Online application form submission documents.
- Community / Category certificate as per the norms.
- Certificates of conduct.
Important Points regarding Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022
- The List of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain
in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non
Creamy layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure, Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc.
and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022: Important Links
The direct link for Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Apply Online 2022 and link of Notification Pdf are mentioned below.
|Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Links 2022|
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Hope this article on Kerala PSC Geological Assistant Notification 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.