The Kerala Public Services Commission has released notification inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Junior Accountant. It is a golden opportunity for those dreaming of landing a government job. Interested candidates must submit their applications online through the official website of the commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have aadhar card should add aadhar as ID proof in their profile. The last day for submitting the application is 19.01.2022 up to 12 midnight.
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Recruitment
The Kerala Public Service Commission has notified about vacancies for Junior Accountants in various firms under the Kerala government. Aspiring candidates can now apply online before 19 January, 2022.
|Name of Firm||1. Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board
2. Kerala Urban & Rural Development
3. State Farming Corporation of Kerala Ltd.
4. Kerala Shipping & Inland Navigation
5. Kerala State Handloom Development
6. Kerala State Film Development Corporation Ltd.
7. Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
8. Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd.
|Name of post||Accountant/Junior Accountant /Accounts
Assistant/Accounts Clerk/Assistant Manager/
Assistant Gr.II etc.
|Scale of pay||Scale of pay will be as prescribed for the post by the concerned Companies/Corporations/ Boards|
|No. of vacancies||Anticipated|
|Method of appointment||Direct recruitment|
|Age||18 – 36.
Only Candidates born between
02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and
widows are eligible for usual age relaxation.
|Qualification||B. Com degree from a recognized university|
|Last date for submitting applications||19.01.2022 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.|
There are twostages of selection in the Kerala PSC Recruitment
- Written Exam
The candidates have to clear each stage in order to proceed to the next. The final selection of candidates will be based on the score in the mains and the interview round.
How to Submit the Application
- All aspiring candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their user-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the notification link to apply for the required post.
- The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Before submitting, ensure that all the information uploaded is correct. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. will have to be produced as and when required.
Junior Accountant Syllabus
Exam pattern is not released yet. It will updated here once it is released.
Following are some of the topics based on B. Com:
- Trading and Profit and Loss – Accountants and Balance sheets
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledger and Sectional Balancing
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure
- Branch and Departmental Accounts
- Double Accounts System
- Cost Accounts
- Rectification of Errors
- Balance Sheets Format and Classification
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam Date
Kerala PSC has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Accountant. The exam will be tentatively conducted on September 2022. You can get updated through Entri once exact dates are out.
The Entri App is the one stop app for all your preparation needs. Download the app and you get access to video classes and study notes by our experts. You can also attempt several mock tests to check the effectiveness of your preparation.