Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Interview Date of Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic exam 2021. KPSC has announced the result of written exam on 11 January 2021. Applicants can check the exam result from the official website of KPSC or by clicking the direct links given below. Shortlisted candidates are invited for the Personal Interview at PSC Headquarters, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Keep on reading to check Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic Interview dates, time schedules, and other information.
KPSC has decided to conduct the interview of Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic on the following dates,
|Name of Post||Date||Time||No: of candidates to be interviewed|
|Junior Instructor(Electronic Mechanic)||02-03-2021||9:30AM||16X2|
Venue of Interview: Kerala PSC Headquarters, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
How to check Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic Exam result 2021
Follow the below steps to check the result of written exam,
- Go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- Find the Junior instructor – Electronic Mechanic Exam Result from the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials and click “Submit”.
- View and download the exam result for future references.
- Take a printout and carry the scorecard during the personal Interview.
Important documents to be presented for the Interview.
The shortlisted candidates must carry the following documents while going for the Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic interview,
- Interview memo(given in candidate profile)
- Personal Details or Biodata (given in candidate profile)
- OTV Certificate
- Admit Card
- Photo Identification Proof(Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID card, etc..)
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates proving educational qualification etc..
Candidates should abide the following conditions for the Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic Interview,
- Candidates are requested to strictly follow the Covid-19 protocol.
- Candidates should bring Hand Sanitizer, extra mask, gloves etc..
- The candidates under treatment or quarantine, must notify the officers concerned regarding the subject on or before the interview date.
- Candidates who have not received the Mobile SMS or Profile Message 3 days before the date of interview must contact the office of KPSC at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates are asked to keep a track on the the Interview Schedules and Announcement Links presented in the official website of KPSC.
Candidates can check the below links for other important information,
Entri wishes all the very best for you.
Entri app helps you by giving a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream government job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream come true at a very decent subscription. What makes our app the best vernacular teaching platform is that we provide 100% genuine classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions. Sample video classes are provided as well as free mock tests for different competitive exams.