The Controller of Examinations of Kerala Public Service Commission newly released a set of instructions on its official website. These instructions are meant for all the candidates appearing for the Descriptive test (On Screen Marking) for the post of KAS Officer Trainee. The Examination, however, is scheduled to be held on 20th November 2020 and 21st November 2020. Read the article carefully for the Kerala PSC KAS Officer 2020 Examination Special Instructions.
Kerala PSC KAS Officer 2020 Examination Special Instructions
All the aspirants willing to take up the KAS Officer 2020 Examination must abide strictly by the rules and regulations set up by the commission. Let us now check out the complete set of special instructions issued by Kerala Public Service Commission for the upcoming KAS Exam.
Firstly, let us have a look at a few of the revised instructions. All the aspirants must take care to follow these without fail:
- Candidates shall bring only Admission Ticket, Identity Proof and ball point pen with blue or black ink into the examination hall.
- Bag, purse, watch, mobile phone or any other belonging of the candidates shall be kept in the cloak room provided for this purpose in the examination centre. Further, any candidate found to carry such items inside the examination hall will be permanently debarred from appearing for PSC Examinations.
- Persons accompanying the candidates will be strictly prohibited from entering the examination centre premises.
The Commission has strictly prohibited certain articles inside the examination hall. Any candidate found to carry any of the prohibited items will be barred from PSC Examinations. The List of banned articles is given below:
- Stationery items: Text materials (printed or written),bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, ink/gel pen, scale, writing pad, pen drive, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner.
- Communication Devices: Mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band. Any metallic items which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device.
- Watches: Watch/Wrist watch, camera watch, smart watch.
- Eatables: Any eatable item opened or packed.
- Other items: Hand bag, purse, pouch.
Instructions related to Answer Scripts
The Kerala PSC KAS Officer Exam 2020 answer booklets are processed by electronic means. However, this is done in order to avoid invalidation of answer scripts. Few most important instructed related to it are given below:
- Question cum answer booklet consists of two parts: Part I is the OMR Sheet, and Part II contains Instructions to candidates and Question cum answering part.
- The Roll Number / Admission ticket number, name of examination, date of examination, date of birth of candidates should be entered only on the facing sheet ie, Part I of the Answer book. Moreover, it must fully darken the corresponding bubble. Further, the English Alphabet prefixed to the Admission ticket number / Roll number should be entered in the separate box provided.
- All the candidates should use blue/black ink ball point pen only in Part I and Part II of the Question cum answer booklet. No other colors are permitted. Marking/Writing with fountain pen, gel pen, sketch pen or pencil are also not permitted. Also, violation will result in invalidation of answer scripts.
- Candidates are prohibited from writing their Admission ticket number or anything. if done, this might intend to give a clue to their identity on any other part of the answer book ie, in Part II.
- The answer book of candidates who fail to write their Admission ticker number or who do not write the Admission ticket number distinctly and correctly on Part I will be invalidated. Also, those candidate who write the Admission ticket number on Part II of the Question cum answer booklet are liable to be invalidated.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall after the start of the examination. Further no one will be allowed to leave the hall until the examination is over.
- Rough work should be done only on the specific page provided with Question cum answer booklet.
- Do not write anything outside the space provided for writing the answer for each questions. Write only on the lines.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examinations. Stay tuned to Entri for the latest updates and notifications. We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!