Kerala PSC shortlist for Lower Division Typist in Kerala Water Authority is out. The list contains the register numbers of the candidates who are provisionally eligible for including in the ranked list. Furthermore, this State wide probability list is now available on the Kerala PSC official website. Check out this article for Kerala PSC Lower Division Typist Shortlist 2020.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Rank List 2020 Out
Kerala Public Service Commission conducted an OMR Exam to select candidates for the post of Lower Division Typist (Statewide) on 03.07.2019. This Exam, in particular, was listed under Category No. 084/2018. The Kerala PSC has released the probability list containing register numbers of candidates who are provisionally eligible to be included in the ranked list. However, it will be subject to verification of original documents. The pay scale of the candidates who are included in the Ranked list is Rs.20100 – Rs.53300.
Important Note: The register numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence. Furthermore, the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective ranks on the basis of the said test.
Click here to Download Kerala PSC Lower Division Typist Shortlist
Official Notes Regarding the Lower Division Typist Shortlist 2020:
- The register numbers included in the shortlist are purely provisional. It may be further subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. However, the inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- Register Numbers of the candidates who are found to be eligible and qualified are included in the list. This is certainly based on the details furnished in the applications. It also includes those who have secured top marks in the OMR test.
- The Main List of the Probability List includes any candidate who has a score of 54.33 marks and above. However, the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the supplementary lists.
- All the candidates included in the probability list must present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Moreover, the date, time and venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly by Kerala PSC.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed. However, the answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 03-07-2019 will be issued to those candidates who apply for the same. However, prescribed fee must be remitted after approval of the Ranked List.
- The candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No :ER II A (2) 4688/19/EW dated 12.10.2020.
Essential Document List
SC/ST candidates included in the Probability List must produce Community Certificate. This is issued by the Revenue authority as per Sub-Rule (1) of Rule 4 of Kerala (SC&ST) Regulation of Issue of Community Certificate Rules, 2002. Further, candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list must produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate. It should be certainly produced along with the other documents at the time of verification of original documents.
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!