Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has conducted an OMR test to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Offset Machine Operator Grade 2 on 08th September 2020. Further, this recruitment was done for finding eligible candidates for the post of Offset Machine Operator/ Reader for Kerala Legislature Secretariat. Recently, the commission has released the Probability list of the candidates. This list e Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list. In this article, read about Kerala PSC Offset Machine Operator Grade 2 Probability List 2021. Also get to download a free PDF of the List! Good Luck to all the aspirants!
Kerala PSC Offset Machine Operator Grade 2 Probability List 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the probability list for the post of Offset Machine Operator on Rs.13210- 22360 in Kerala Legislature Secretariat, Government of Kerala. All the candidates who appeared for the OMR Examination may now check the list for their names. Further, the register numbers are arranged in numerical sequence and not on the basis of merit.
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Offset Machine Operator Grade 2|
|Name of the Department||Kerala Legislature Secretariat|
|Date of Examination||08.09.2020|
|Probability List Released on||04.03.2021|
|Probability List Number||07/2021/ER VIII|
How to Download Kerala PSC Offset Machine Operator Grade 2 Probability List 2021?
All the aspirants who have appeared for the examination may now download the probability list from the link given below:
However, the candidates may download the same from the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission also. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the Offset Machine Operator Grade 2 Probability List 2021.
- Lastly, download the probability list for future reference.
Important Notes Regarding the Probability List
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis.
- Register numbers included in the Probability List alone does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR test.
- The candidates who have secured 56.33 (fifty six (point) three three) marks and above are included in the Main List of the Probability List. Further, the requisite marks have been lowered to the extend necessary in respect of the Supplementary Lists.
- Revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed according to the existing procedure. However, answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 08-09-2020 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
- Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: .ER VIII(3)4208/20/EW dated 04/03/2021.
Why Learn from Entri:
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!