Kerala PSC has invited applications from civil engineering diploma holders towards the Draftsman posts in the Public Works department, Cat No: 483/2020. Diploma holders below 40 years can now apply towards this Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Civil Grade-I position through their PSC application portal, “thulasi”. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs. 26500-56700/-. Interested candidates can now apply towards this statewide general recruitment through their PSC profiles, till February 03, 2021
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Civil Grade-I Notification
Kerala PSC has invited applications from Civil engineering diploma holders towards the Overseer/ Draftsman Grade-1 posts in the Public Works/ Irrigation Department across Kerala. PSC will conduct a single stage written examination to shortlist candidates against this notification. The selected candidate’s list published by the PSC shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. The vacancy details are yet to know, and we will update you once the PSC publishes the same.
- Last Date for Application: February 03, 2021 (Wednesday) up to 12 midnight.
- Number of Vacancies: Anticipated Vacancies
3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates with Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low vision in both Public Works & Irrigation department separately.
Kerala PSC Overseer Grade-I Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 40 years. Only candidates born between 1980 January 02, and 2002 January 01 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST and Other backward Communities according to the government norms. But in no case, the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed the Diploma in Civil Engineering of the Kerala University or any Diploma recognized by Government as its equivalent.
Overseer Draftsman Grade-1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Exam Pattern for the Overseer Draftsman Gr-1 in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
The syllabus for the Overseer Draftsman Gr-1 (Civil) in Kerala PSC includes topics such as:
- Basic Engineering Drawing
- Building Materials & Construction
- Building Drawing & Estimation
- Hydraulics & Irrigation
- Units & Mensuration
- Applied Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Highway Engineering
How to Apply Online for PSC Overseer/Draftsman Civil Grade-I 2020
Interested electrical engineering graduates can now apply towards the Overseer Draftsman (Civil) Gr-I in the Public Works/Irrigation Department through your PSC online application portal.
- Login to your PSC online application portal, “thulasi”.
- On the home page, click on the “Notifications Apply for a Post”.
- On the newly opened tab, click on the “Statewide- Direct Recruitment”.
- Click on the I Grade Draftsman/I Grade Overseer (Civil) Public Works/Irrigation, Category 483/ 2020″
- Click on the Apply Now, on the newly opened tab enter your name and the date given in the photograph.
- Select the desired exam centre, and declarations, and Submit the application.
Click here to download the Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Grade-1 (Public Works/ Irrigation) recruitment notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.