Table of Contents
Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited will be hiring qualified applicants for the position of Personnel Manager through the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala). The Commission already issued an official notification on this. Candidates who want to apply for this position must take a written test that is administered by the Commission. The Kerala PSC Personnel Manager written test will take place on Friday, 14 October 2022. Candidates that match the required criteria will be chosen using direct recruitment. Kerala PSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus are provided in this article.
Candidates who successfully submitted their confirmation on or before e 14.08.2022 can access their One Time Registration Profile and get the Hall Tickets starting on 30.09.2022 at the website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
Everyone preparing for the exam has to be familiar with the Kerala PSC Syllabus 2022. Check out the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022 that was made available for the candidates’ use. Kerala PSC has posted a notice for the hiring of Personnel Manager posts. Candidates who are qualified and have expressed an interest in the post may read the announcement and submit an online application. The whole recruitment syllabus and the most recent changes to the exam structure are included in this article. Read the article to get a thorough picture of the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Exam pattern and Syllabus.
|Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022 Download Here|
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Personnel Manager|
|Syllabus and exam pattern Status||Available|
Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Exam Pattern 2022
The exact Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Exam Pattern 2022 is available here for candidates. Candidates who are taking this test should take note of all the specifics regarding the format and format of the examination. Candidates can learn everything there is to know about the Personnel Manager position’s written test. Additionally, it facilitates efficient study. It becomes simpler for you to identify the issues that require your attention. By completing practice exams, you can obtain a sense of the key subjects to focus on while studying. Getting extra points on your tests by resolving mock test questions and the likelihood of seeing exam questions from the prior year is considerable.
- The total marks for the written exam will be 100 marks.
- The time allotted for the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The mode of the exam is online (objective multiple choice).
- There shall be 2 parts for the personnel manager post, Part I- General category and Part II-Society Category.
- The questions shall be based on Educational Qualification.
- The medium of the question is in English.
|INTRODUCTION TO HRM||10 marks|
|TALENT ACQUISITION /TALENT RESOURCING||15 marks|
|LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT||15 marks|
|REWARDS MANAGEMENT||15 marks|
|EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND WELFARE||10 marks|
|HR INFORMATION SYSTEM/IT FOR HR MANAGERS||10 marks|
|FINANCCIAL INTELLIGENCE/MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING FOR HR MANAGERS||5 marks|
|ECONOMICS FOR MANAGERS||5 marks|
|HR METRICS AND ANALYTICS||10 marks|
|NEW TRENDS IN HRM||5 marks|
Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022
The necessary information is available on this page for those looking for the Kerala Public Service Commission Personnel Manager test syllabus. Candidates for the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Post must be aware of the exam’s specifics because the organisation in charge of conducting the exam intends to choose the qualified and interested applicants based on a written test. Knowing the subjects and topics will help the applicants if they wish to do well on the test.
Module I: INTRODUCTION TO HRM (10 marks)
1. Introduction to HRM: Definition, Scope, Objectives and Nature of HRM
2. Functions of HRM: Managerial and Operative functions
3. Approaches to HRM: Mechanical, Paternalistic, and Systems approaches
4. Types of Structure of HR Department: Functional, Clientele, and Services based
5. Skills, Competencies and Qualities of a good HR Manager
6. Linking HRM to Corporate strategy
Module II: TALENT ACQUISITION /TALENT RESOURCING (15 marks)
1. Job Analysis, Job description, and job specifications
2. Human Resource Planning process and techniques
3. Recruitment process and sources
4. Selection process and techniques
5. New Employee onboarding
Module III: LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT (15 marks)
1. Theories of learning
2. Training need analysis(TNA)
3. Training and Development process and methods
4. Methods of evaluation of training effectiveness.
Module IV: REWARDS MANAGEMENT (15 marks)
1. Major theories of motivation
2. Salary and Wage Administration: Factors influencing salary and wages, Theories of
wages, Legal frameworks on wages, and Process of development of a pay system
3. Employee benefits and incentives
4. Performance Appraisal process and methods
5. Employee career management
Module V: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND WELFARE (10 marks)
1. Industrial Relations: Meaning, approaches, scope and functions
2. Collective bargaining process and strategies
3. Employee Grievance Handing procedure
4. Employee Discipline and disciplinary procedures
5. Employee safety, health and welfare measures
Module VI: HR INFORMATION SYSTEM/IT FOR HR MANAGERS (10 marks)
1. Meaning and model of HRIS
2. Subsystems or modules of HRIS
3. Importance and Benefits of HRIS
4. Procedure for computerization of HR department
5. System design
6. Programming languages, Algorithms and flow charting.
7. Branching and looping algorithms
8. E-payment system including e-commerce and m-commerce.
Module VII: FINANCCIAL INTELLIGENCE/MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING FOR HR MANAGERS (5 marks)
1. Understanding the income statements, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
2. Financial ratios
3. Resource allocation
4. Return on investment on HR
5. HR Budgeting
Module VIII: ECONOMICS FOR MANAGERS (5 marks)
1. Concept of rational decision making
2. Cost and production analysis
3. Demand and supply forecasting analysis
4. Opportunity cost and marginal cost
5. Macro environmental factors
Module IX: HR METRICS AND ANALYTICS (10 marks)
1. Meaning HR Metrics and Analytics
2. Difference between metrics and analytics
3. Importance of metrics and analytics
4. HR data
5. Various HR Metrics
6. HR Dashboard
7. Ethics in HR metrics and analytics
Module X: NEW TRENDS IN HRM (5 marks)
. Workforce diversity and inclusion
2. Knowledgement Management
3. Workplace automation
4. Work from Home(WfH)
5. Gig Workers
6. New Labour Codes
How to Download Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022
Aspiring Kerala PSC candidates must adhere to the instructions below to download the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus.
Step 1: Candidates should first go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, www.kpsc.gov.in.
Step 2: You will then be redirected to the KPSC homepage, where you must select the Recruitment tab.
Step 3: Locate the “Download Syllabus” option by scrolling down.
Step 4: After viewing the link to “Download Syllabus,” click it.
Step 5: A PDF version of the curriculum will appear.
Step 6: You can now download the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Step 6: Review the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager syllabus to make sure the information is correct before continuing.
Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022 Preparation Tips
- Make sure you are familiar with the most recent exam syllabus. Before choosing books for the exam, this is an essential step.
- Be sure to adhere to the exam’s syllabus. You must make an effort to finish all of the topics listed on the official syllabus.
- After finishing the curriculum, you can take a practice test and assess how well you did in the test.
- The day should have a set amount of hours. Candidates should make an effort to study for those hours with quality.
- Instead of studying nonstop, candidates should take short breaks. Both their mood and their ability to remember knowledge will be improved.
Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022- Download PDF
Aspirants who have already applied for the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Posts and going to appear for the written test must download the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern for the preparation for the same accordance with the given exam pattern. Check on the below link to download PDF of the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Syllabus 2022.
I hope you found this post about the Kerala PSC Personnel Manager Exam Pattern and Syllabus informative. Download the Entri App for the best job preparation and education available. You can obtain practice exams, old test questions, crash courses, and take a variety of practice exams through Entri. Entri offers you efficient, personalized study materials as well as successful study techniques. Your weak areas will be identified, and the knowledgeable instructors at Entri will work with you to boost your confidence. Entri keeps you up to date.