Kerala Public Service Commission has released the shortlist of the Typist Grade-2 (Category No. 256/2018 ) in the Kerala State Development Corporation for SC/ST Ltd. The OMR based exam was conducted on 09th July 2019. The candidates who have attended the exam can check the shortlist published, cut-off, and other details regarding the Kerala PSC Typist Grade 2 Shortlist results.
Kerala PSC Typist Grade 2 Exam Details
|Name of post||Typist Grade II- Statewide|
|Department||Kerala State Development Corporation for SC/ST
|Date of Notification||29th December 2018|
|Number of vacancies||08 (Eight)|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 9190 – 15780/-|
|Exam Date||09th July 2019|
|Shortlist Released on||06th November 2020|
|Cut off Marks( Probability List)||82|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Typist Grade 2 Shortlist
The probability shortlists with the register numbers of provisionally eligible candidates were released on 06th November 2020. Now, the candidates who scored marks, above the cut-off, have to attend for the verification of the original documents, for selection to the post of Kerala PSC Typist Grade-2 (Category No. 256/2018 ) in the Kerala State Development Corporation for SC/ST Ltd.
Download the Kerala PSC Typist Grade-2 (Category No. 256/2018 ) Shortlist PDF:
The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry one year is published.
Important Notes Regarding the Shortlist
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this shortlist is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on an absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including eligible and qualified candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 82 (Eighty-two) marks and above are included in the Probability List.
- The minimum marks have been lowered to the necessary extent in the case of candidates belonging to reservation communities and differently-abled candidates.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date, Time, and Venue of One Time Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of the Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce a Community Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 09-07-2019 will be issued to those candidates, who apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ER IV B(2)3931/2019/EW dated: 06/11/2020.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to all Government exams. Lakhs of users have bagged their dream job with the help of Entri, along with their dedication and hard work. Subscribe to Entri and get all the latest Kerala PSC updates.