Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) will be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Veterinary Surgeon Grade II in the Animal Husbandry department. The recruitment is for qualified candidates of Scheduled Tribes community of Kerala State against NCA vacancies. The notification regarding the vacancy and eligibility criteria is available in the official website (CATEGORY NO : 204/2022). Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications through the official portal – http://keralapsc.gov.in. Applications can be submitted until Wednesday, 20th July 2022 up to midnight. The application process and details regarding the required documents and details are mentioned in this article.
Kerala PSC Veterinary Surgeon Grade II Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of post||Veterinary Surgeon Grade II|
|Name of department||Animal Husbandry|
|Number of vacancies||8|
|Commencement of online application||15th June 2022|
|Last date for online application||20th July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct recruitment from Scheduled Tribes community|
|Salary||Rs. 55,200 to Rs. 1,15,300|
Kerala PSC Veterinary Surgeon Grade II Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||15th June 2022|
|Last date of online application||20th July 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||Yet to be announced|
|Written exam||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Veterinary Surgeon Grade II Vacancies
According to the notification released by the Commission, the recruitment drive is for qualified candidates of Scheduled Tribes community of Kerala State against NCA vacancies. There are currently 8 vacancies for the post of Veterinary Surgeon Grade II. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the above vacancies earmarked for Scheduled Tribes, but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 12.08.2015 (Cat. No. 348/2012 Gazette dated 16.07.2012) or three years from the date of publication of the NCA Ranked List, whichever is earlier. This is the fourth NCA notification issued due to the paucity of candidates belonging to the above mentioned community after the issuance of earlier three NCA notifications – Category No. 256/2016, Category No. 031/2019, Category No. 081/2020.
Category Wise Vacancy
In the absence of qualified Scheduled Tribe candidates, applications of Scheduled Caste candidates will also be considered. Applications of candidates other than Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe community will be rejected. Individual communication regarding rejection of their application will not be issued.
Kerala PSC Veterinary Surgeon Grade II Application Process
- Candidates should go through the official notification to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by the Commission.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants must first register through One Time Registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to apply online. Those who have already registered can skip the registration process.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as I.D proof in their profile.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding Attender recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the photo and other required documents. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31st December 2012. In the case of candidates who are creating a new profile the uploaded photograph must be taken within 6 months. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- If a Written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification. Those who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the notification, should produce the relevant Government Order
to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (In the case of difference in original Caste/ Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Community Certificate at the time of Certificate Verification.)
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
There is no application fee for this post.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.