The planets of the Solar System can be distinguished into categories depending on their composition like, Terrestrial planets (made up of rocks) and Giant planets (gas giants and ice giants). The temperature of the planets in the Solar system depends upon their structure and their distance from the Sun. It is believed that the nature and composition of the atmosphere of the planets are estimated by the points- how much the amount of heat is radiated by the planets as well as how much the heat retains by the planets. The hottest planet in the solar system is Venus with an average temperature of 464 degree Celsius and the coldest planet in the solar system is Pluto with an average temperature of -225 degree Celsius. Uranus is known to the record for the coldest temperature ever measured in the Solar System: a very chilly -224℃. The temperature on Neptune is still very cold, of course – usually around -214℃ but Uranus beats that. Neptune has the coldest overall average temperature and Uranus has the coldest temperature recorded.
The temperatures range from around -220 degrees F. in the wintertime at the poles, to +70 degrees F. over the lower latitudes in the summer. The carbon dioxide entraps most of the heat from the Sun. The cloud layers also act as a blanket. The result is a “runaway greenhouse effect” that has caused the planet’s temperature to soar to 465°C, hot enough to melt lead. This means that Venus is even hotter than Mercury. a lot of rocks on Mars are full of iron, and when they’re exposed to the great outdoors, they ‘oxidize’ and turn reddish – the same way an old bike left out in the yard gets all rusty. When rusty dust from those rocks gets kicked up in the atmosphere, it makes the martian sky look pink. The answer to the most coldest planet is that was simple. Pluto was the planet furthest away from the Sun and also the coldest. Temperatures on Mars average about -81 degrees F.
List of Hottest and Coldest Planet in Solar System:
|SI No||Name of Planets (Hottest to Coldest)||
Mean Temperature (Degree Celsius)
(430°C) during the day, (-180°C) at night
Mean Temperature: 471 Degree Celsius
- It is the second planet nearest to the Sun but the hottest in the Solar System.
- It is one among the four terrestrial planets in the Solar System.
- It has a dense atmosphere of carbon dioxide (96.5%) and the remaining 3.5% being nitrogen that traps the heat in a runaway version of the greenhouse effect which makes it the hottest planet.
- The average temperature on Venus is 864 degrees Fahrenheit (462 degrees Celsius).
- The Temperature changes slightly traveling through the atmosphere, growing cooler farther away from the surface. Lead would melt on the surface of the planet, where the temperature is around 872 F (467 C)
Mean Temperature (C): 430 Degree Celcius during the day, and -180 Degree Celcius at night
- It is the first planet that is nearest to Sun.
- It is the second hottest planet in the Solar System but this planet has no atmosphere, thus experiences varying temperatures throughout the day
- It is understood that the sunny side may reach temperatures of 750 to 800 degrees F., while the nighttime temperature plummets to nearly -330 degrees F.
- The average temperature on Mercury is a balmy 354 degrees F
Mean Temperature: 16 Degree Celsius
- It is the third planet from the Sun.
- It consists of layers of gases surrounding the earth that consists of the exosphere, thermosphere, mesosphere, stratosphere, and troposphere.
- The air content and favorable atmospheric pressure also supported the life of most creatures.
- The air content of carbon dioxide on the Earth is less than that of planets like Venus and Mars.
- Therefore, the less air content of carbon dioxide helps to moderate the Earth’s temperature and is absorbed by plants during photosynthesis to produce oxygen.
- The average temperature on Earth lies somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius).
- According to climate information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (opens in new tab) (NOAA), that was the 20th century average temperature, measured across land and ocean, night and day.
Mean Temperature: -28 Degree Celsius
- It is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System after Mercury.
- It is one of the terrestrial planets in the Solar System with a thin atmosphere.
- The atmosphere of this planet is consists of about 96% carbon dioxide, 1.93% argon, and 1.89% nitrogen along with traces of oxygen and water
- Mars’s atmosphere is about 100 times thinner than Earth’s. Without a “thermal blanket,” Mars can’t retain any heat energy.
- On average, the temperature on Mars is about minus 80 degrees F (minus 60 degrees Celsius) according to NASA.
Mean Temperature: -108 Degree Celsius
- It is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in the Solar System.
- It is composed of hydrogen with a quarter of its mass being helium, though helium comprises only about a tenth of the number of molecules.
- The atmosphere of this planet is composed of ammonia crystals and possibly ammonium hydrosulphide.
- Overall, Jupiter’s average temperature is -238 degrees F. Since Jupiter is only tilted slightly more then 3 degrees on its axis, seasonal fluctuations are minimal.
Mean Temperature: -138 Degree Celsius
- It is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter.
- It is composed of a core of iron-nickel and rock (silicon and oxygen compounds).
- The atmosphere of this planet contains 96.3% molecular hydrogen and 3.25% helium by volume.
Due to its distance from the Sun, Saturn is a rather cold gas giant planet, with an average temperature of -178 °Celsius
Mean Temperature: -195 Degree Celsius
- It is the seventh planet from the Sun. It has the third-largest planetary radius and fourth-largest planetary mass in the Solar System.
- The atmosphere of this planet is similar to Jupiter’s and Saturn’s in its primary composition of hydrogen and helium, but it contains more “ices” such as water, ammonia, and methane, along with traces of other hydrocarbons.
- With a core temperature of approximately 4,737 °C, Uranus’ interior gives of only one-fifth the heat that Jupiter’s does and less than half that of Saturn.
- With temperatures dropping to -218°C in Neptune’s upper atmosphere, the planet is one of the coldest in our Solar System.
Mean Temperature: Around -201 Degree Celsius
- It is the eighth and farthest known planet from the Sun.
- It is the fourth-largest planet by diameter, the third-most-massive planet, and the densest giant planet in the Solar System.
- It is the fourth-largest planet by diameter, the third-most-massive planet, and the densest giant planet in the Solar System. It is the seventh planet from the Sun.
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must acknowledge their dreams. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.
- Learning is an eternal and vital process.
- Learning materials can tremendously increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning.
- A video curated for educational purpose provides a learner with new insights and an appealing worksheet which gives the learner with new opportunities to practice a new skill gained
- A good content are important for the curators to effectively convey their message to the audience
- Learning materials helps to a better interpretation and appreciation of the concepts, contents as well as the subject matter.
- They also assist the candidates to proceed towards concrete learning.
- The source of information plays a key role.
- Our team aims to render carefully sorted content based on extensive research.
- The materials provided will be user friendly and understandable
Courses and Test Series:
- A drop of water makes an ocean.
- Our aim is to improve Speed
- The test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student,
- As a result their speed of attempting questions increases
- Our interest lies in building confidence
- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in aspirants .
- It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- To be able to fluently learn a subject one must be well versed with the basics-vocabulary.
- Test Series develops a consistency in their study.
- Test Series develops candidates skills .
- In addition, Time Management for solving the answer paper will be enhanced
- Test Series consists of all Question Papers by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
- At Entri, you can have free access to the glossary on a daily basis and ace up your learning
- It is always said that one’s preparation is never complete without solving the question paper.
- You will find a separate section dedicated to the same on our website. Adaptive and interactive tests will help you master each chapter.
- The purpose and importance of teaching and learning materials is to make lessons interesting, learning easy and enable teachers to easily express concepts.
- Learning materials can significantly increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning
- ng quality materials increases student success. Instructional materials are resources used to teach students. Good instructional materials are easy to use, aligned to standards, and reach a diverse audience of students.
- One must get to know which concepts you are good at and concepts that need more attention
- Refer to the same and you’ll be able to draw valuable insights yourself!
- We will provide detailed insights on current affairs and regular updates about different types of entries with a set of questionnaires based on the same.
- As you finish each module, you take a test and figure out where you stand.
- The goal is to provide a detailed description of selected topics that are significant with respect to the examination. The article is curated based on extensive study and it is comprehensible.
- it plays a key role in conveying information quickly and effectively to the widest possible audience. Depending on the material, the length and complexity of the opening section can vary widely
- With this, your time will be saved and you can save it and refer to it in the future too. It’s a total win-win situation. You will stay in sync with what is happening around you
- The PSC exam in India is constitutionally mandated to assist the corresponding state governments in matters of recruitment, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Government tasks are something that not only the residents require but also are vital for the entire nation.
- English allows applicants to actually broaden their world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country.
- Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.
- Anywhere one ,ay want to go in the world they can find someone who speaks English.
Banking and Insurance
- Banking and Insurance are two sectors which are fast evolving and has accomplished a transformational change.
- Banks are the backbone of all activities since every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character.
- Insurance business is one of the important financial services in modern times.
- Sales play a vital role in the building of loyalty and trust between customer and business.
- Trust and loyalty are the important reasons why a customer would choose to recommend a company to a friend or family member or write a great review of product or service online.
- Railways have enhanced its boundaries in conducting activities like business, sightseeing, pilgrimage along with transportation of goods.
- It is hassle- free for long-distance travel.
- Plays a vital role in national integration. It strengthens the development of the industry and agriculture.
Staff Selection Commission
- The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) is an organization that is functional under the Central Government of India.
- The aim is to select and recruit the best-suited individuals in the system.
- It fulfills workforce requirements for the different departments and ministries for the Government of India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
- It organizes examinations for the appointment of the services in the state.
- It is consulted on the following decisions related to personnel management:
- Methods of recruitment and selection to the state civil service and civil posts.
- Internet skills enable users to reduce risks of privacy loss while obtaining the benefits from online activities that increasingly depend on the revelation of personal data.
- Consequently, Internet skills are an starting point for public policies regarding users’ self-help in privacy protection.
- The video lectures enable creators to have a flipped classroom or “blended” learning environment.
- The videos are also useful to applicants who are accustomed for the traditional classroom settings.
- Digital videos help remote learning opportunities so that creators can convey and can reach students from all over the world.
- Users can react to content, share challenges, compliments or complaints in the discuss platform
- Its a great way to interact and learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills and ideas.
- Individualization of learning which refers to the personal responses to forum topics are not limited in time or the length.
Prev. Year Papers
- Previous year question papers contain segments from the vital parts of the chapter.
- Thus it assist the aspirant understand the critical regions of the syllabus.
- Once the pupil is able to grasp these parts of the curriculum they can stress on the important parts.
- Hence be able to score good marks in the exam.
- Test Series increases consistency in their study.
- Test Series instills Reading, Learning, Writing skill.
- Time Management for solving the answer paper.
- Test Series are set by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.