Table of Contents
The Reserve Bank of India conducts an exam for recruitment to the post of RBI Assistant. The exam consists of three stages – Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test. The Candidates have to pass these three stages in order to get selected for the post of RBI Assistant. RBI assistant preparation tips must be taken into consideration by all of the people who are trying to crack the entrance examination for the RBI assistant vacancy. RBI assistant exam strategy must be created in such a manner that all of the syllables and the important topics included in the entrance examination are covered by the aspirants. RBI assistant preparation strategy must consist of a timetable that will be followed by the entrance examination aspirants. Given below we are sharing some of the most important answers to the question to How To Crack RBI assistant exam. Make sure to read the article till the last get most of the information of RBI Assistant Preparation Tips 2022 – Exam Strategy.
RBI Assistant 2022 Topics to Cover
There are some important topics that the candidates must have perfect knowledge of while they are preparing for the RBI assistant recruitment examination. There will be different topics that you need to cover for each and every subject included in this entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the important topics that you need to cover for this entrance examination.
- Seating Arrangement -Circular, Square and Linear
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Active Voice, Passive Voice
- Reported Speech
- Number Systems, LCM, HCF, BODMAS
- Average, Percentage
- Partnerships, Mixtures, and Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple Intrest and Compound Intrest
- Permutation and Combination
- Computer Generation
- MS Word, MS Excel, and its shortcuts
- Internet-History, and Development, LAN, WAN
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economics
- Banking Affairs
- Indian Monetary Policies
- Arts, and the culture of India
- History, and Geography of India
- Books, and Authors
- Important Personalities
- Awards, and winners
- Indian Political System, etc
RBI Assistant 2022 Relevant Study Materials
The Reserve Bank of India’ Office Assistant recruitment process has two stages of Computer-Based Objective tests followed by a local language proficiency test. RBI assistant study material is given below for your convenience and you can also download the RBI assistant study material PDF to prepare for the entrance examination as soon as possible and make this entrance examination count. RBI assistant free study material will consist of important question papers and also books that the candidates must buy in order to prepare for the entrance examination. You must also have specifications related to the exam pattern and syllabus for the entrance examination of RBI in order to prepare for each and every subject. RBI assistant study material free download procedure can be undertaken by the candidates if they want to start preparing for the entrance examination. RBI assistant mains study material and prelims study material can be downloaded separately. There are different books that the candidates must buy to successfully get a chance to prepare for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacancy of an assistant. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the RBI Assistant 2022 Relevant Study Materials that you must buy and prepare for the entrance examination accordingly.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan / Magical Book Series|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal / S.Chand Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma / Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Awareness||Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams||Arihant Publishers|
|Computer Fundamentals||P.K Sinha|
|General Awareness||Newspapers||Indian Express, The Hindu, etc|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Publications|
|NCERT Textbooks (Science, History, Geography, Civics, Economics)||Class VI to XII|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||Lucent Publications|
|English Language||Objective English 4th Edition||Edgar Thorpe / Pearson|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis / Penguin|
|Objective General English 2nd Edition||S.P Bakshi / Arihant|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In All Competitive Exam||Arihant Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks
Each candidate has to keep in mind that the preliminary and LPT are qualifying in nature and the merit is decided by the main examination score. The paper usually has an easy-medium level difficulty and hence cut-off can be expected up to 70-80 for different regions. Hence the goal should be to attempt 90+ questions. The Preliminary Level is similar to the Prelims of other bank exams except for the Numerical Ability section instead of Quantitative Ability. Given below, we are sharing the details of the RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks.
- For the Reasoning Section, focus more on solving one variable puzzle as highly complicated questions are usually not seen.
- As far as the English section is concerned developing knowledge of basic English grammar and a habit of reading English newspapers especially focusing on editorials will help to pass the section by improving the vocabulary as well as sentence construction ability.
- For Preliminary Level a composite time of 1 hour is available for solving a total of 100 questions from all the sections. For the Main exam sectional time is allotted after which the next section is unlocked automatically and the previous section cannot be re-accessed. Hence time management is essential.
- For General Awareness keep note of current affairs, important events, dates, personalities, awards, books etc that has been in the news in recent times and be aware of currencies, capitals and leaders etc from across the world. Make it a point to read newspapers daily.
- To pass the Computer Awareness section maintain a basic knowledge of Computers, its operation, Windows OS and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office. Refer related questions from other bank exams as many questions are found to be repeated.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Strategies
Tips and tricks for RBI assistant exam will help the candidates to successfully crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and you must also make a study plan consisting of all of the tips and tricks so that you can follow the study plan and create an atmosphere which is suitable for you to give the entrance examination. Given below we are sharing some important examination strategies that will help you to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacant position of assistant.
- Focus on Numerical Ability Section first. This section mainly contains questions from Simplification, Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. However, in the past few exams, RBI has not asked questions from Data Interpretation while nearly 80% of questions have been from simplification
- Memorize formulas from Interest (SI and CI), Profit and Loss, Distance, Time, Speed, Percentage, Time and Work to do simplification problems.
- Learn shortcuts to solve arithmetic problems with speed and accuracy.
- Candidates should be thorough with squares, square roots, cubes, cube roots and fractional values of percentages to solve data interpretation questions.
- Reasoning Section is the main weapon for getting a high score. The questions asked are less time consuming and you can use the saved time for solving problems in the other sections for the preliminary stage.
- Syllogism is another scoring topic that may come in a set of 5 questions in the exam. A new pattern of Reverse Syllogism has also been introduced in this section in which conclusions are given in questions and Statements are given in Answers. Learning this can guarantee the 5 marks from syllogism topics.
- The first and last paragraphs of the Reading Comprehension passage provides a critical context for the entire text. Understanding them is of utmost importance. Mainly this topic will include a passage from banking & economy, finance, business, demonetization, financial policies and more. The level of questions is moderate to tough and therefore needs practice. Last year, the passage was story-based. If that is the case this year as well, it would be slightly easier for candidates.
- Fill up the blanks questions are mainly using prepositions or story type. You have to look carefully at the prepositions given in the option before/after the blank before answering the question as all the options have a meaning close to each other. A story based fill-up will be quite easy to attempt, provided you have sufficient practice on this topic. You can expect a maximum of 10 questions on this topic
- Error Spotting and Phrase Replacement are usually asked on this topic. They also carry a maximum of 10 marks combined. Focus more on Articles, Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Degrees of Comparison and Common Errors.
- For General Awareness prepare to attempt questions from International Summits/ Conferences, Governmental Schemes and Initiatives, Sports Tournaments, Books and Authors, International Organizations, Monetary and Fiscal Policies, Banking and Financial terms. This can guarantee 90% scoring from this section.
- In the Computer Awareness Section candidates should be through with keyboard shortcuts, software packages and usage, abbreviations, basics of computers, networking fundamentals, history of computers, programming languages, computer hardware. Candidates can easily score in this section because Syllabus is not so vast. Questions are asked only on general operations performed by a person on a computer.
- Preparing the specified topics in-depth with the help of previous question papers, subject-oriented questions, exam-oriented practice and mock tests available in the Entri App can guarantee a score of 80% and above for the RBI Assistant examination.
RBI Assistant 2022 Mock Tests
You must practice mock tests or sample papers in order to successfully get most of the information related to the important topics which will be included by the authorities in this entrance examination. Given below we are sharing the direct links through which you will be able to successfully get a chance to practice the mock test for the entrance examination presented by the organisation. The candidates can also check out the model test papers and sample test papers in order to practice for the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacant position of assistant.
Preliminary Mock Test
Mains Mock Test
|English language||Click Here|
|Numerical ability||Click Here|
|General awareness||Click Here|
|Computer knowledge||Click Here|
The Entri app provides a platform for the candidates to prepare for RBI Assistant Examination. Refer to all previous year question papers of RBI Assistant to derive a general idea about the pattern of questions. 1 or 2 questions are usually found to be repetitions. Attend mock exams to improve the time management tactics. To qualify language proficiency test the candidate should know how to read, write, speak and understand the basic language of the place from which they have applied for the examination. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations. Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!