Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released for recruitment to the post of Curator & Fire Officer in Grade A. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online through the Bank’s official website www.rbi.org.in. Any other mode for submission of application is not entertained.
Reserve Bank of India Grade A Recruitment 2022 Online Applications have been started. The last date for submitting the Reserve Bank of India online application is 13 June 2022. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can submit applications before the last date. Reserve Bank of India Selection for the post will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by document verification and interview. Aspirants can check educational qualification, application process, selection criteria, age limit ,and other details below.
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022: Overview
Reserve Bank of India has announced a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Curator, Architect, Fire Officer in All India. Interested aspirants can Apply Online on or before 13-Jun-2022.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Fire Officer, Architect, Curator|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of submission of online application: May 23, 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: June 13, 2022
- Online Examination date for Fire Officer in Grade ‘A’ : July 9, 2022
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Currently, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruits 03 candidates to fill the following jobs. So the aspirants are requested to check the Reserve Bank of India current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest vacancies in Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Salary
For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Selected aspirants will draw a starting basic pay of 44,500/- p.m. in the scale of R44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85880- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years) applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’. They will also be eligible for
- Dearness Allowance,
- Local Compensatory Allowance,
- House Rent Allowance,
- Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately 90,100/-(approx.), which do not include the amount of House Rent Allowance.
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for RBI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually Reserve Bank of India used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
RBI requires B.E/ B.Tech candidates to apply for their Fire Officer, Architect, Curator notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification of RBI.
- Curator – Post-Graduation Degree with at least 55 per cent marks (50% for SC/ST, if vacancies are reserved for them), or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years, from a recognized University in Economics/ Museology/ Fine Arts/ History/Archaeology/ Numismatics. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
- Architecture: Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized Indian or Foreign Institute/University. Desirable: Master of Architecture from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute.
- Fire Officer -: : BE/B.Tech in fire engineering/ safety and fire engineering from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST if vacancies are reserved for them), or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
|Fire Officer||B.E, B.Tech|
Curator and Fire Officer: An aspirant must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than 32 years (aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1990 and not later than 01-05-2001).
Architecture: Not more than 40 years s (aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02/05/1982).
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Fire Officer||Minimum 21 to maximum 32 Years|
|Architect||Maximum 40 Years|
|Curator||Minimum 21 to maximum 32 Years|
PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- Curator in Grade ‘A’: Candidates should have 03 years’ experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central/State Government/ reputed autonomous bodies /statutory institutions or 3 years’ administrative/ research experience in responsible post in areas related to museology
- Fire Officer in Grade ‘A’: Candidates should have Post qualification experience of minimum 03 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/State Fire Service/In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/Central Government/PSUs is require
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested applicants can apply for Reserve Bank of India online using the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Reserve Bank of India Online Applications can be filled up to June 13, 2022 till 06.00 PM.
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Curator, Architect, Fire Officer)
Eligible aspirants can apply Online at Reserve Bank of India official website rbi.org.in, Starts from 23-05-2022 to 13-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for RBI Curator, Architect, Fire Officer 2022
- Aspirants should apply online only through Reserve Bank of India official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying, the aspirants should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Aspirant should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and the all should be kept active. RBI will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Aspirant, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Aspirants are requested to fill in the Reserve Bank of India online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, aspirants can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
RBI Job Application Fees 2022
Reserve Bank of India required application fee for their recent job notification. The Reserve Bank of India application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the aspirants need to pay the Reserve Bank of India exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
1. Curator in Grade ‘A’ –
a) Selection for the post will be through shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by document verification and interview. The official reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of aspirants to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies or through any other appropriate method.
b) Hence, merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any aspirant for interview. Aspirants shortlisted for document verification phase shall be required to submit documents in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, , experience , qualification, category etc. Interview call letter will be issued to the aspirants who strictly satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria after document verification.
2. Fire Officer in Grade ‘A’
a) Selection will be through online examination and interview.
b) There will be negative marking for every wrong answer. Question papers will be available bilingually in Hindi and English. Aspirants can answer examination in Hindi or English at their option. Aspirants can opt for interview in Hindi or English. Final selection will be based on performance in examination and interview.
c) Other detailed and updated information regarding the examination and its pattern will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the Admission letter for examination from the Reserve Bank of India website.
3. Architect on full time contract
a) Selection for the post will be through preliminary screening shortlisting by a Screening officials followed by document verification and interview. The Board reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of aspirants to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies or through any other appropriate method.
b) Merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any aspirant for interview. Aspirants shortlisted for document verification phase shall be required to submit documents in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, experience, qualification, etc. Interview call letter will be issued to the aspirants who strictly satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria after document verification. Aspirants can opt for interview in English or Hindi.
- The applicants who are applying for the Reserve Bank of India jobs can look ahead to a perfect study plan to solve the questions in the exam.
- Keep a record of the exam pattern and syllabus, as the exam will be in the pattern previously specified by the exam board
- Build a private study plan as per your requirements
- Aspirants can constantly look ahead to bring up short noted by consulting proper online videos and other audios about the subjects
- Try to attempt as many mock tests
- Use sample questions or previous year questions.
- When you attempt the exam, you feel involved and familiar
- Before the test, review at the right phase
- Last, not least face the exam with faith and firmness in what you have learned!
The applicants can check further for the updates on the official website of Reserve Bank of India and ensure the exam dates. Make sure to apply some smart tricks to crack the Reserve Bank of India exam. Download Entri App to know the complete study plan of Reserve Bank of India and start preparing now!
What is the Reserve Bank of India Architect Vacancy 2022 Desirable qualification?
Desirable: Master of Architecture from a recognized Indian or Foreign Institute / University.
What is the RBI Architect post Experience?
Experience (as on May 01, 2022): At least eight years of experience in the area of Architecture for Architect post .
What is the Place of posting of RBI Recruitment 2022?
The Reserve Bank of India Bank reserves the right to post the applicants at any centre within India