Table of Contents
Repco Bank has released the admit card for junior assistant & clerk recruitment examination on 10th January. This exam will be conducted on 21st January 2023 at various centers in the state. Those candidates who have applied for this recruitment and waiting for the examination now are able to download the hall ticket from here. Repco Bank Junior Assistant & Clerk Call Letter 2023 is uploaded on repcobank.com & ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Repco Bank 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Repco Bank (Govt. Of India)|
|Exam Name||JA & Clerk Written Examination|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Clerk|
|Admit Card Date||10-01-2023|
|Download Link||Available Now|
How To Download Repco Bank Admit Card 2023?
- Open the official website- https://www.repcobank.com/
- Search “Junior Assistant & Clerk Recruitment Admit Card”.
- Now open that link and enter the login details-
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/ Date Of Birth
- After entering the details submit them.
- At last, you can download or save this admit card for further use.
Details Print On Admit Card
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Center Address
Documents Required for the REPCO Bank Exam 2023
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the REPCO Bank Admit Card 2023.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
REPCO Bank Exam 2023
There will be Multiple-choice questions in Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, GK and Computer Knowledge. Each subject will have 40 MCQs of 40 Marks. The time duration to complete the each of Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and GK subjects is 25 minutes while for Computer Knowledge Subject, 20 minutes will be given.