A large number of candidates have appeared for SBI Clerk Prelims examination 2019. The examination authorities has released the much anticipated SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 on the official website of SBI sbi.co.in. You can directly check the SBI Clerk Prelims result 2019 online from the link provided below. Candidates who acquire minimum qualifying marks (Cut-off marks) for SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2019 will be eligible for next round of selection procedure, i.e. mains examination.
SBI Clerk Examination 2019 Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam
- Exam Date: 23rd June 2019
- Category: SBI Clerk 2019 Result
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
- Prelims Result: 23 July 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 – Direct Link
The SBI exam authority has declared the prelims exam result on 23rd July 2019. The candidates are able to check out the Result 2019 by using their register id and password by clicking the below given link. You can download the scorecard from the official website.
How to check SBI Clerk Result 2019 through official website?
- Visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in.
- Go to Careers section and click on the link for SBI Clerk .
- Option for SBI Clerk Result 2019 will be shown on the screen.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to login page.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth OR registration number and date of birth.
- Your SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Result will appear.
- Download the scorecard in PDF format and take the printout for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-Off 2019
SBI Clerk prelims cut-off 2019 has been released by SBI along with the Preliminary exam result. The candidate who scores the minimum qualifying marks i.e. cut off marks will be eligible to appear for mains examination. The cut-off marks varies from state to state.
- Number of Vacancies.
- Level of the Examination.
- The pattern of the Examination.
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy.
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to the total number of vacancies (1:10)
State-wise Cut-off Marks (General)
Check the table given below to know the state-wise cut-off marks (General category)
SBI Clerk Category-wise Cut-Off Marks Kerala
Category-wise cut-off marks of Kerala state is given in the below table:
The candidates who scored the minimum cut-off marks will be eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk mains examination. The mains examination is scheduled on 10th August, 2019. With the right information and proper preparation, you can easily crack the SBI Clerk mains examination. Practice more mock tests and attend previous questions on Entri App. Keep updated with us for knowing more about SBI Clerk examination. All the best for the next round of selection procedure!