Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the recruitment notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). The registration for the recruitment exam commenced from 05/02/2022. The last date for applying the application online is on 25/02/2022. This time SBI has reported 48 vacancies in the post of SCO. The SBI SCO recruitment test is scheduled to be conducted on tentatively on 20/03/2022.
Among the 48 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies, 15 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist), while 33 vacancies are for Assistant Manager (Routing and Switching). The prospective candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidates should not exceed 40 years of age for the SBI SCO posts.
The selection process comprises of two stages; Online CBT Exam (recruitment test) and Interview.
SBI SCO Previous Question Papers
Less the number of vacancies, more the competition. So, solving previous question papers will always be beneficial for the aspirants who are preparing for the SBI SCO exam. It will help the candidates to secure qualifying marks in the Online CBT Exam and to be eligible for the Interview.
Solving the SBI SCO previous question papers has its own benefits:
- When candidates devote their time to solve the previous question papers they can easily save a huge sum of time in the recruitment test since practicing the questions will give them a clear idea about time management.
- Along with time management the candidates will also get to know about their strong and weak areas of their exam preparation studies and thereby the aspirants can polish their weak areas very well.
- Solving the previous question papers will help the candidates to figure out the question patterns and trends in the SBI SCO exam.
- Working on the previous question papers will also help the candidates to know more about the exam syllabus as well.
Interested candidates can freely download the previous question papers of SBI SCO recruitment test from below:
|SBI SCO Previous Question Papers|
|SBI SCO Previous Question Paper- Reasoning||Download Free|
|SBI SCO Previous Question Paper- Aptitude||Download Free|
|SBI SCO Previous Question Paper- General Intelligence||Download Free|
SBI SCO Mock Tests 2022
The more you attempt mock tests, the more you become confident. Solving model questions papers will help the candidates to understand the question patterns, levels of difficulty, time management, syllabus, weak and strong areas of the candidates in solving the questions etc.… So, never forget to attempt mock tests before the exam.
|SBI SCO Mock Tests||Link|
|Reasoning Mock Test||Click here|
|English Mock Test||Click here|
|Aptitude Mock Test||Click here|
Want to become an employee in any government bank? Click here to access Banking and other Insurance Exams’ notes.
SBI SCO Exam Pattern 2022
The SBI SCO recruitment includes two stages; Online CBT Exam (recruitment test) and Interview.
- Online CBT Exam Pattern
- Question will be of objective type; MCQs
- Total duration of the exam: 120 Minutes
- Total number of Questions : 80
- Total Marks : 100
- Negative Marks will be calculated as per the SBI norms
- The candidates those who have cleared the online test will be called for the Interview
- Total Marks: 25
- The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the SBI
The final merit list will be published only after aggregating the marks of online exam (out of 100) and the interview (out of 25). Weightage of the score will be as under:
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)- Written Test: 75%
- Assistant Manager (Network Routing and Switching Specialist)- Interview: 25%
Hope you have find this article useful for your SBI SCO exam preparations. Since the SBI SCO exam is at your door step there is little time to waste. Put the preparation gear to top and crack the exam on your first attempt itself.